Part 32

A soft hum of exhaustion as well as ecstacy escaped your lips and you squirmed under the warm rays of sun which surfaced upon the bed you two were sleeping on. Your eyelashes fluttered before opening to the big french window, which wasn't noticed by you yesterday.

Of course you wouldn't notice because all that you were noticing was him.

You smiled slightly, remembering the previous eventful night. Pulling the silk cover closer to your chest, you squeezed yourself a little as flashbacks of his delicate touch and soft eyes played at the back of your mind. Your first time was amazing and the person who made it amazing was the same person whom you used to dislike at the beginning.

You chuckled to yourself, still lost in your own thoughts when the soft hold of his hand around your waist tightened before he pulled your back to his chest. You were taken by surprise but relaxed feeling his even breathings on the back of your neck.

Turning around in his hold ever so lightly, you held onto your breath, and adjusted your head on your arm properly, coming face to face with him. His hairs were disheveled and messy, covering his closed eyelids. His lips were puckered into a small pout while his left cheek was squished into the pillow.

Looking at his morning face in daze, you raised your hand and bopped the tip of his nose, touching his small mole there in the process. Resting the tips of your fingers on his cheek, you caressed his soft skin lightly. He looked so ethereal, too good to be true.

He moved closer to your touch involuntarily in his sleep making you smile again. With closed eyes, he raised his head and hugged your body before deepening his head into your neck. Your enlarged eyes relaxed at once when he nuzzled his face against your skin.

"y/n..." His voice was husky and hoarse. His hands wounded around your waist above the cover while your arms went around his bare shoulders. "Good Morning" you tried not to stutter, keeping your heartbeats at normal but it raised again when he started leaving wet kisses on your neck.

"Uhh...Tae…" you squirmed feeling him leave fresh morning hickeys on your skin. "..not now" you huffed but your lips enclosed with his instead. His large hands travelled from your waist towards your face and he messed up your hairs in the process of cupping your cheeks.

"That's how you wish a good morning to me" he smirked, wiping the saliva from his bottom lips while your face flushed following his every action and word. "We have to leave." You restricted yourself from getting into his charms again as you have to face your father now.

"Where? You will have to come to me only. Office, remember?" No matter how much you tried to push him away, he didn't budge, or maybe you never pushed him that hard to get away from him. "But before office I need to go to my apartment where appa will be there ready to kill me with his questions." Your forehead creased with worry lines.

"Why are you worrying so much? I told you that I will handl-" his words halted in between as his phone started ringing. Rolling away from you, he took his phone from the bedside table. "Hyung" he showed you his phone and you panicked seeing Seokjin was calling him.

"Yaah! Where the hell are you? Is y/n with you? You two are missing since yesterday and didn't even bother to inform anyone before going anywhere? What are you? Five year ol-" Taehyung had to put the phone a little away from his ear because Seokjin started yelling immediately after his call was answered.

Taehyung took your wrist and pulled you close, making you crash with his chest as soon as you were about to move from the bed. "Don't go." He stated firmly and you made a crying face at him. "Hyung calm down." Seokjin stopped for a while. "What do you mean by calm down? We are so tense here and you are telling us to calm down now?" 

You widen your eyes in fear, imagining the scenarios that you are going to face back at home now. "Hyung, don't worry. We are fine." Taehyung caressed your arm, sensing your fear. "We? You mean you and y/n?" Seokjin almost gasped only to earn a chuckle from Taehyung.

"Of course me and her, who else?" He shrugged his shoulders nonchalantly. "What did you two do the whole night?" Taehyung has by now put the phone in speaker for you to listen to it too. "Wait hold up! Don't tell me." Seokjin spoke immediately, realising what he asked.

"Of course you wouldn't want to know Hyung!" Taehyung laughed while you hid your face into your palms, letting all the embarrassment drown upon you. "Aiisshh you brat! It was my wedding night, not yours you…" Seokjin stopped trying to remember some slangs to throw upon his younger brother who was simply laughing at him.

"Why Hyung? Why so irritated? Did you two fight yesterday or what?" Taehyung folded in his lips trying not to laugh at his brother who scoffed from the other side. "Of course we did. She laughed at me and called me cute when I was trying to seduce her and…" Seokjin sighed while both you and Taehyung were now pressing your mouth to stop laughing.

"...and she threw me out of the room because we fought. Ahh! I had to sleep with Jungkook on my wedding night and he is another brat. He kept on kicking me out of the bed while sleeping." Taehyung couldn't hold onto his laughter anymore and bursted into tears of giggles.

You tried stopping him and pressed his mouth with your palm, yourself controlling your laugh. "Don't laugh. I will tell mom and dad that you were out the whole night with y/n." Seokjin warned and you slapped his arm, trying to stop him from laughing. "H-How can you d-do that to y/n..?" Taehyung managed to speak in between his laughs.

"Don't bring her in between." Seokjin snapped at him. "She is in between. She will come automatically if you drag me Hyung. Help me cummon!" Taehyung tried to pursuade his brother and after requesting for a while, he agreed to help him.

"Fine, I will tell them that you had to go for an important deal in Daegu and as y/n is your secretary, so she was also needed. But make sure to never do that again." He warned and Taehyung agreed to him. You were quiet all this while, not wanting to speak to Seokjin.

Once he hung up, Taehyung fell back on the bed, resuming his laugh and you too smiled, shaking your head. "I pity Hyung." He snorted in between. "Yah you! Listen to me." You turned towards him. "Bring me some foundation or something. I will need to hide these marks." You tapped his arm after seeing the hickeys on your neck through your phone's camera.

"Oh! That looks nice though. Why would you want to hide them?" He smirked, looking at you. "Yeah Yeah! And then appa will believe the lie which he will be fed with right?" You frowned after smiling sarcastically at him. "Uff! Appa Appa Appa Appa..! Do you know anything else?" He pulled your wrist, making you lay on the bed with him.

"I will tell someone to bring those things here. Okay?" You nodded at him. "You know we have time now. It's just 10 am" he looked at the wall clock and then turned his head towards you. You squinted your eyes in anticipation sensing the mischief in his eyes. 

"Yeah so?" You moved away from him in the bed. "So…" his voice trailed off as he moved towards you. "So?" You smiled, moving back again until you were almost at the edge of the bed. "So next round?" You gasped as he pulled you swiftly by your waist and laid you on the bed covering you both with the duvet.

______________________________________

Raise your hands if you need a brother like Seokjin✋😔
Drop your reviews 💜