28

• 28 - STRAW IN THE WIND •
First step.

| Nisha's POV |

I stares at Draven as he do the same to me. I don't know but I do feel a pull towards him like before however it doesn't take long that I shift my gaze away from him because I started to feel uneasy. "Ack-!" a pang on my chest makes me grip the railings tightly as a wince escape my lips. This pain..

'I can't breath properly.'

Arms encircled my waist as a warm feeling envelope me that I already know whom. He lead me to a bench here in the balcony and make me sit though it didn't change the fact that I can't breath properly. It's like, the more he moves closer, the more my chest tighten and I don't get why it works that way.

"Nisha--"

"L-leave. P-please." I mumbled and I know he heard it by how he is taken aback and felt confused suddenly.

"Nisha--"

"Please! Please Dra-ven." I begged weakly as I let my head drop to the table in front with a hiss leaving my lips when my chest tightened again. Draven stayed a little while as if debating whether to go or not but he later on stood up and I quickly noticed my breathing picking up like a heavy metal is slowly taken off my chest. What--

"Take care of yourself, daughter of--"

I slowly raise my head to look at the retreating figure of Draven. I heave a deep breath as I can breath properly again. Why... why I suddenly can't breath when Draven holds me? When he held me while in the pegasus, I don't feel any pain.. right there, I remember my encounter with him at the library back in Semideus Academy. The pang in my chest when I look at his eyes...

Strange..

"Nisha?" I look at the entrance of the balcony and saw the worried faces of Accalia and Daciana. "Are you alright?" Daciana asked. She sat beside me and help me lean at the bench. This warm feeling. I've felt this before...

"I'm fine, thank you. Why are you two still up?" I asked them back in confusion. I think it's past midnight already.

"Uhm.." Daciana and Accalia look at each other and I knew they're troubled. "We are patrolling around but are you really alright? We saw Draven coming out of here so we tried to check." Daciana answered.

"I'm fine. Completely fine, don't worry." my gaze turn to Accalia who sat quietly beside Daciana. "I've never heard your voice." I pointed out. How long we've stayed here, I never heard her spoke.. but how come I felt like I already know the answer to my question?

Accalia gave me a smile until Daciana answered, "She can't speak. She's muted."

The realization hit me. That's why. I nod at her and smile. "You're a fighter then." I told them. They then look at each other once again with wide eyes. Wait.. did I say something wrong? "Uhm, are you two okay?"

"Oh, no. We're fine." Daciana quickly said while shaking her head. "It's that, someone also called Accalia that way." she smiles and my mind quickly go to Celestia.

"Is it also your friend?" I asked nonchalantly while staring at my hands.

"Oh, uhm, yeah. She is our friend. A very close friend." Daciana answered. Accalia tap Daciana's shoulder and do some sign language. I watch to every movements of her hands and surprisingly I found myself understanding it but I say nothing and let Daciana told me about it, "Accalia said that which I also agree, she is really a wonderful friend. That her name really suits her. Amazing but mysterious."