Chapter 4

"How!" gasped Hokage.

"Well, let's start from the beginning. So after I fainted, I woke up in my mindscape or whatever, in front of... wait," said Naruto.

He got off the bed and bit his thumb. With the blood, he drew some seals and then said, "Sound barrier seal."

"How can you do that!" asked Hokage.

"We will come to it. Anyways, so I woke up in front of Kyuubi," said Naruto.

"You met Kyuubi!" gasped Hitome.

"Yes. As it turns out, he was innocent and was under a powerful genjutsu put by a Madara wannabe when he attacked. Turns out, he is just a big furball... Ahh sorry! No not that!" said Naruto.

"What happened?" asked Hokage.

"Well, he is angry that I called him a furball and says that the next time I will go to eat ramen he will use his chakra to disable my taste buds," cried Naruto, causing everyone to sweat-drop.

"What makes you trust him?" asked Hokage.

"The fact that I walked into his cage, sat on his paw yet he didn't try to kill me. He is just as much a victim as I am. He too is hated for something he can't control," said Naruto with fire in his eyes, and Hinata looked at him with admiration.

"Anyways, so I asked about my dad, and after thinking for a few minutes, he came up with a brilliant idea," said Naruto.

"What was the idea?" asked Hokage.

"Well, he asked me to remove his seal," said Naruto.

"How is this brilliant and what does your father have to do with it?" asked Hiashi.

"Well, it turns out that when he was sealed in me, as a fail-safe, dad had put some of his and mom's chakra in the seal formula. So when I tried to remove the seal, dad appeared," said Naruto with a smile.

"Sensei appeared!" yelled Kakashi.

"Minato appeared!" yelled Hokage.

"Minato and Kushina are his parents!" yelled Hiashi and Hitome.

"He is the son of the fourth Hokage!" yelled Hinata and Iruka.

"Calm down! And the answer to every question of yours is yes," said Naruto.

"So anyway, he told me how my mom was the previous nine tails jinchuriki. He told me that the seal holding lil ol' furball... sorry! so it becomes weak at the time of childbirth in female jinchuriki. That Madara wannabe somehow got to know about it and thus when I was born, he took Kurama out of her. After a bit squirmish, dad sealed the yang half in me and sealed the yin half with himself using the reaper seal," said Naruto.

"But due to being under that asshole's control, he tried to kill me, but... but... but mom and dad came in between," said Naruto as tears threatened to fall from his eyes.

"I am sorry Naruto that I did not tell you," said Hokage.

"It's a good thing, old man. If I didn't hear the full story I would have started hating dad. Just there is no need to keep it hidden," said Naruto.

"But your dad had many enemies, who might come after you if they knew," said Hiruzen.

"I am not asking you to announce it, just don't hide it if someone asks.

"So, what are you going to do?" asked Iruka. He knew very well that Naruto would hate that person, and everyone in the village knew about the vengeance filled lone Uchiha. He didn't want Naruto to end up like him.