You/Annie Leonhart - Training Part 2

(Attack on Titan)

AN: Slight spoilers for Season 1

You were miserable after breaking up with Annie

You were miserable after breaking up with Annie. It was hard focusing on your training because all you could think about was Annie. Your lack of focus managed to drop your rank to nearly the bottom of the class. Despite your hopes of getting into the Military Police with Annie in a desperate attempt to bond over something, you weren't going to even come close to the first top 10 spots with the ending of training coming to an end.

"I don't understand why you're still upset about the breakup, (y/n). Annie was and still is a bitch. The two of you were dating and she never stopped being cold to you. How could you love someone that hardly showed an ounce of emotion."

You didn't bother to turn around and face Sasha as you watched Annie train with Reiner and Bertolt. Since you had broken up, the three of them have been inseparable.

"She wasn't cold towards me..." Sasha scoffed, not believing you. "..okay, she was cold at times but she had her moments. I know she cared about me and I don't understand what happened during those two weeks. It's stupid of me to think that we'll get back together after what happened but I still love her Sasha."

Tears fall as you remembered all the memories you shared with Annie. Ever since you got together, you had believed the two of you would marry and grow old together. It was a silly dream, one that made Annie laugh considering the short life span of someone in the military. Nevertheless, Annie swore to you that she would do anything to make it happen.

"(y/n), I'm sorry. I...where are you going!"

You had simply stood up and rushed out of the cabin when you noticed the fight outside.

X

"Leave her alone!"

Seeing that Annie was dealing with Reiner, you rushed to stop Bertolt from making it a 2-1 fight. Bertolt is caught by surprise, making it easy to tackle him to the ground. He struggled to make you let go but you used the moves that Annie had thought you to keep him down.

Reiner turned his focus from Annie to you in order to help Bertolt but Annie doesn't let him fight you as she quickly kicks his leg to make him fall.

"Annie, are you okay?"

With the two of them unable to fight, you figured it was safe to focus on Annie.

"I'm fine. What are you doing here? Go back to your cabin."

You lose your grip on Bertolt, letting him quickly take off with Reiner.

"I rush to come help you from getting beat up and this is the thanks I get?!"

"I didn't need your help! I had it handled!"

You clenched your hands to fist in anger. All you wanted was to knock some sense into her but you knew that she was going to win the fight.

"We went from saying that we would marry each other to now acting like strangers. You promised me, Annie! You promised that you would do anything to make it happen and you broke it."

You sobbed into your arms, unable to hold back your tears. Annie is at a loss on what to do. She wanted to comfort you and tell you everything was going to be okay but she knew that it wasn't going to be.

"I lied. In this world, you should learn to not trust anyone. "

With every step she took away from you, Annie found it harder and harder to keep her tears in. Just as she turned the corner to hide her from your view, she broke down. Hating herself for what she had done and was about to do.

X

You fell to your knees as you pulled out Annie from the rubble. She was barely conscious as you talked to her, trying to force you to stay up.

"Stay with me, Annie! Please don't do this. Please!"

Annie smiled and let her head fall on your shoulders.

"I'm keeping my promise, (y/n)."

"Wha..Annie!" You struggled to move but it was impossible, the ice was covering the two of you way too fast. Seeing that you weren't going to get out, you accepted your fate. If this was going to be the way the two of you could be together, you could live with it. "I don't understand why you did any of this but that's okay. I don't need to understand. I love you Annie."

"I love you..."

Annie whispered just in time for you to her before the two of you were fully enclosed in ice.

--------------

Send me prompts and suggestions on request page.

Only exception is a/b/o prompts. Will not write about these but can write something similar

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Mikasa Ackerman - Part 2 //jealous

--------------