Reunited

AN: trigger warning mention of self harm

"Is she-" you can't complete the sentence. A tired Clint looks up from the side of the bed and shakes his head before slumping back down. "Meow," you look around for the source then see a teenager? With a kitten. "Who's he?" You ask spinning around. You take a step back, frightened. "Who are they?!" So many unfamiliar faces. You slide down to the floor hands on your head as you start having a panic attack. You try to breathe but you can't, and you black out.

You wake up again on the bed and see all the unfamiliar faces are gone. The sun shines through the curtains and your blinded. "Shut. Curtains." You say and somebody obliges. You see why you got blinded. You have a metal arm. You look up at Bucky. "Now we really do look like twins." You state. Bucky smiles and walks to your side and helps you up. "You and Bucky are brothers?" Tony asks. Everyone but Steve looks at you with questioning looks. "Buck and I are twins." You tell them. "How come your not dead?" Bruce asks. That you don't have answers to so you shrug your shoulders. You limp over to Clint and place your hand, the normal one, on Nat's cheek. "Baby come back. I'm back and I love you." You say, trying to wake Natasha up. You start to tear up as she hasn't responded. Everyone quietly leaves you alone with your girlfriend.

~Natasha~
This place, I wanted out. But how can you escape a place you don't know how you got there. I stumbled around. "Baby come back. I'm back and I love you." That was Y/N. The old one and I  badly wanted to find her. Surely she's not back and my mind is playing tricks on me. I felt something on my cheek and it sends a shiver down my spine. "Y/N!" I call out. Nothing. "Y/N. I love you too." I whisper. I sit down on the ground. "Baby come back." Y/N's voice rang out. "I'm trying to." I say. My world starts to shake. Like an earthquake. Then I'm out of that place.

I start awake in a hospital room. Bucky is there right there next to me. I sit up straight. "Bucky what are you doing?" I ask him. He smiles, "Its me silly." It wasn't Bucky. It was Y/N. I pull her face in and kiss her. She's startled but responds a second later. Our first kiss was amazing. Sure it was filled with loss and longing, but it was the best kiss.

~You~
You stay there trying to get Nat to wake up. When she does she mistakes you for your brother. "Bucky what are you doing?" She asks you very confused. "It's me silly." You giggle, she would remember your voice. Nat smiles a little before pulling you in for a kiss. Oh my god the kiss was the best. She wrapped her arms around your waist and your went around her neck. You were aware of your metal arm so you didn't grip tight. Both of you melted into the kiss. It was perfect. When both of you run out of air you pull apart but don't let go. Natasha rests her head on your shoulder. "I missed you Y/N." She whispers. You tighten the hug without crushing her. "I missed you too, baby." You kiss her cheek. She pulls back to look you in the eyes. "Are we using pet names now?" She asks. You smile at her. "If you want." You answer. She smiles before pecking you on the lips. You stand up and help Nat off the bed. You support her by wrapping your arm around her waist and she puts hers over your shoulder. You've been to Avenger Tower before even though it was years ago. You and Natasha hobble to the lounge area. At one stage you lift Nat up, you gained some muscle so your able to do that. As you lifted her feet off the ground she let out a surprised yelp which made you smile. You put her down again. She was still taller then you but barely now. You pulled Natasha in for a kiss and you both states there for what seemed a short time before Tony and the kid you saw earlier came past. Tony smiled and covered the kid's eyes. "Da- Mr. Stark I'm not a child." Tony looked down at the fact he nearly called him "Dad". Tony looked up. "It's nice to see you both up and about." You smile. "It's great being back." You say. Tony summons you and turns back the way he came and the kid followed him. You and Natasha follow not far behind.

We came to the lounge where everyone was. "I figured we should introduce you," Tony explains. The kid came to you, "I'm Peter." You smile at him and give him a high five. Next are the Maximoff twins Wanda and Pietro. You say hi. Lastly is Vision. He has a very polite manner and sounds like Jarvis. "Why do you sound like Jarvis?" You ask him. "Jarvis is part of me." Is all he says. You've met everyone new and you go sit on a singular chair with Nat on your lap. It was cute, before it was the rolls reversed, Nat comforting you. Peter leaves then comes back with a kitten. He puts it on Natasha, "That's Millie. She's Nat's." Peter explains to you. You smile at him then pat the kitten. Natasha reaches her arm up to put her hand on your cheek and her sleeve comes down. You see scars. Nat sees her sleeve has pulled down and tugs it up. "Excuse me for a second guys," you say. You lead Nat into a hallway out of hearing distance.