6 hours

Hours into the playing we finally made it into the end. All of us with good stuff since we had been playing for a good while. Me, sapnap, and george had died a couple times. Sapnap more than us since he was careless and thought he could take on dream by himself a couple times.

We were in the end and we were determined to kill dream.

(In the game of course)

I sprinted towards dream as he was trying to kill the dragon with beds.
"Come here green man" i yelled at him.

He stopped, the dragon was at half health. We had to stop him he was close to winning.

He pearled away. I pearled following him. I pearled again to stay ahead of where he was going.

While I was distracting Dream, sapnap and george made a end crystal to regenerate the dragon. Dream didn't realize this cause I was trying to kill him. They placed it on one of the tallest towers as covered the sides with obsidian to make it look normal. It was all my plan after all.

I placed lava in front of dream. He ran into it and then immediately tried to place his water, but as soon as he placed his water I picked it up with my empty bucket I used with the lava.

"WHAT" yelled dream as he realized the half health dragon was no almost full health.

"HOW" he yelled looking around still on fire.

"Doesn't matter now" i laughed and then critted him with my axe.

Dream was slain by Pluto

"YEAHHHH" Sapnap cheered.

"WOOOOO" cheered george.

"YAYYYY" i yelled.

"WHAT NO" yelled dream.

We explained our tactics to dream and he admitted that the end crystal in disguise was actually kinda smart. Then we all agreed to end the recording.

"Good job guys" dream said.

"Thanks to Pluto we won" george said.

"And me" sapnap butted in.

"Well all of us duh but she came up with most of the ideas" george explained.

"Pretty fair" sapnap replied.

I yawned and looked at the time.

3:24am

Shit.

"I needa go guys it's pretty late" I explained.

They all decided to hang up as well and we said our goodbyes.

I crawled into bed and stretched. I the got a notification from George.

Message from george: goodnight! :) thanks for playing with us <3

I glanced at it and blinked twice to make sure that the ending part was real.
I then opened my phone and replied back to him.

George
Goodnight! Thanks for playing with us <3

Pluto
Of course it was fun, and goodnight to you as well:)