||ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕊𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟||

Monday, December 14th

Alice sat in the Stalking Chair watching Wilbur's stream through her headphones. Techno was in a vc with Tommy and 'Drista,' so she decided to chill with him.

As she watched Wilbur's stream, she found herself smiling at little things he did, like expressions he made or habits he followed. She couldn't help but pray to whatever force was above her that Techno agreed to visiting Brighton for Christmas.

A part of her wondered if it would be worse though. If she was able to be in the same city as Wilbur but not be able to physically see him. It would so unbelievably...frustrating. Wilbur didn't even know that it was a plausible idea.

She also kept guilting herself for only thinking about Wilbur. Niki and Phil and Tommy and Tubbo all lived there too. It was strange having this many people she considered friends.

Normally, she just had her family. Techno was her family too, he was obviously her favorite. Having all of these friends was far different, she wasn't sure how to open up and she felt bad for having favorites.

Technoblade glanced over as his friend let out a sigh. She was chewing her bottom lip anxiously, so he knew something was bothering her. He turned back to his screen, they would definitely be talking later.

His phone starting going off next to him and looked to see his mother calling. He rolled his eyes but grabbed it anyway.

"I have to go for a second, you can talk to Alice," Techno took the headset off and handed it to Alice, who had stood up from her chair.

She moved to sit in Techno's spot while he left the room. "Hello."

"Hey Alice," Tommy greeted. "This is Drista, she's Dream's sister."

"Hi Alice," The girl said. "I see a lot of clips of you on tiktok."

"Good ones, I hope," She chuckled.

"Yeah, they're all of you being really smart or being like a sister to Tommy or..uh Tubbo I think. Or they're ships of you and other people," She explained.

"Ah, fabulous," Alice muttered.

"So are you and Technoblade, like a thing?" She asked calmly.

"For the last time, no," Alice sighed. "He's like my brother, that's just weird."

"Right, right," The girl agreed. "You heard it here folks, no shipping Alice and Techno."

"Appreciated," Alice laughed lightly. "How's your time been on the smp?"

"It's pretty good-"

"She won't kill the people I tell her too," Tommy complained.

"She also doesn't have to listen to you," Alice pointed out.

"That's not, no that's..what are you doing here anyway? Aren't you suppose to be watching Wilbur or something," He inquired.

"What? You don't want to talk to me?"

"No," He stated. "Go back to watching your darling Wilbur." He mocked her voice making her laugh. She had been in a call with Wilbur and Tommy early and they used the darling and sweet nicknames. Tommy was not happy.