You/Kirari Momobami - Talk

Sayaka knew it was wrong to try to listen in on Kirari's call but she couldn't help it

Sayaka knew it was wrong to try to listen in on Kirari's call but she couldn't help it. On the other of the phone, she could hear a deep voice. The very same voice that managed to make Kirari blush and giggle, something that should've been impossible. The President was always so composed, it was completely out of her character to be acting like it. Just as the President ends her call, Sayaka actually starts working on the paperwork that she should've been doing during the duration of the phone call.

"Sayaka?"

"Yes, President?"

"I have a a guest coming to visit me after hours so I won't be occupying you after school. You're free to head home early."

"Are you sure, President?"

"Very. Besides, you need a break. You've been working hard throughout these weeks."

"Oh uh, thank you President. I appreciate your kindness."

X

"I'll be heading out now, President. Have a nice weekend."

"Trust me, I will. Have a nice weekend, Sayaka."

It was far too suspicious to see the President actually smiling genuinely. There was no way that Sayaka could leave the school without finding out who was behind the call that managed to make the President smile and blush. She leaves the President in the room on her own and quickly heads into one of the empty classrooms that overlooked the door to the Student Council room.

X

You were excited to pick up Kirari. The two of you were finally free of any school work and any other responsibilites so you had suggested for her to spend the weekend at your place. You were nervous to have her over and the entire ride to her school, you kept trying to distract yourself with anything to calm you down.

"Darling! You're here!"

Your nerves disappear as soon as you see her smile. Kirari always managed to quiet your worries with just a simple smile.

"I missed you."

Kirari laughs and leans in to kiss you before taking your hand and leading you out of the school.

"I missed you too. I can't wait to spend the entire weekend together. Are you prepared to learn how to gamble?"

You gulped, already thinking of intense it was going to get. You've seen the two Momobami sister gamble and if there was anything to learn, it was that the two of them took gambling seriously.

"I think so."

"Oh, don't be so afraid. I'll go easy on you. I promise."

"How generous of you. Just for that I'll be easy on my critiques when I teach you how to cook."

"Hey! It would be my first time cooking anything. You better go easy on me."

"No promises until I see that you go easy on me with the gambling."

The two of you laugh, just thinking of how the days would turn out.

X

Sayaka couldn't believe what she had seen and heard. After hearing the deep voice on the other of the call, Sayaka had believed that the President had been talking to her secret boyfriend or a guy that she wanted to date but that wasn't the case. Instead, she realized that the voice belonged to you. If she hadn't heard you talk, she would've never realized that you had been the one that was making the President laugh and blush. This was certainly a surprise. Not an unwelcome one, she was happy to see the President genuine happy for something that wasn't gambling or watching students drown in crippling debt.

X

"How was your weekend, Sayaka?"

"It was relaxing, President. How was yours?"

"It was rather...entertaining. Now what is on the agenda?"

Sayaka tried her hardest to not blush at the thought of what could've happened but Kirari had noticed. Kirari just smirked but didn't say anything. It was highly amusing to watch her secretary stutter though a sentence.

The weekend had certainly been entertain. Kirari had discovered she was a terrible cook and you discovered that you were a terrible gambler.

--------------

Send me prompts and suggestions on request page.

Only exception is a/b/o prompts. Will not write about these but can write something similar

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Kirari Momobami/Sayaka Igarashi - Part 3 //ririka cheatsYuriko Nishinotouin - Part 2 //Club meeting Mary Saotome - Jealous Kirari Momobami - LostKirari Momobami - Ririka Momobami Ririka Momobami - Demon

--------------