50

Jeongyeon : "Fine"

Jeongyeon : "When I close my eyes
I see those eyes"

See close her eyes and opened just to stare deep into Nayeon's eyes.

"My heart kept aching
So I wanted to forget"

As JB was infront of Nayeon he smiled thinking that the lyrics that slipped from her wife's lips is for him.

"If this is a dream, please let me wake up
Are you really my destiny?
Falling you"

Jeongyeon's eyes never left Nayeon's and she got that magnetic effect in her eyes that didn't let go of Nayeon's eyes to.

"Like destiny, falling
You're calling out to me, calling
I can't escape
Please hold me"

JB strechhed his body to left side to get some chips but his eyes are still fixed on Jeongyeon, that's the time he noticed that jeongyeon's eye didn't moved with him.

"Are you the line of my fate?
Are you the one I've been waiting for?
Why is my heart sinking?"

He moved his body left and right just to know if Jeongyeon's eye ball will follow it. But no. Jeongyeon's eyes were stuck on a beautiful face eyes. JB turned his head just to find Nayeon and Jeongyeon starring into each other.

"(Stay with me)
Are you living
Deep in my heart?
(Stay with me)
The truth hidden in me"

His tears are forming, a this time when a little thought of Jeongyeon cheating on him came he erases that thought, thinking Jeongyeon can't cheat on him. No never. But now he know that jeongyeon is cheating on him with his sister.

"When I close my eyes
I see those eyes"

He looked again at Nayeon then Jeongyeon just to know that maybe what he is thinking can be wrong. He'll be so happy if what he thought will be wrong.

"My heart kept aching
So I wanted to forget"

But no, Jeongyeon's eye are still into Nayeon's, while Nayeon's eye already forming tears.

"If this is a dream, please let me wake up
Are you really my destiny?
Falling you"

Jeongyeon started coming close to the sitting area.

"My heart is racing
I'm still looking at you
Because I keep running out of breath"

Other girls keep shaking their heads , according to them it's not the right time for everyone to know about them.

"I'm still watching over you
From far away
Why am I being like this?"

She ignored JB, it hurts, it felt so insulting but JB's heart it already sunk in a deep ocean.

"Different from the moment I first saw you
This time of fate is passing slowly
My heart was heading towards you
My heart was racing again"

For Jeongyeon everyone already vanished since she looked into Nayeon's eyes, the only thing she got in her mind is 'Now or Never'

"The faint light was turned off
But my eyes are lighting up again because of you
Feels like I've loved you from a long time ago
Feels like I'm being pulled by something"

She took Nayeon's hand and make her stand, everyone in the room is shock, they never thought that Jeongyeon can be this bold, she's not caring about the consiquences , she's doing just to make Nayeon stay. She can't bare to lose Nayeon again.

"When I close my eyes
I see those eyes
My heart kept aching
So I wanted to forget"

Nayeon's tear fall but Jeongyeon wiped it ever so gently with her thumb. It's not only Nayeon whose tears are falling there is 2 more people. Im Jeongyeon and Im Jaebeom.

"(If this is a dream)
If this is a dream, please let me wake up (it's not a dream)
(Maybe you are)
Are you really my destiny?
(If you are my destiny)
Falling you"

Jeongyeon finally closed her eyes and took a deep breath before opening them and stare deep into Nayeon's eyes. She spoke without mic almost a whisper but due to too much silence everyone can hear that.

Jeongyeon : "Please don't leave, again!"

They heard something falling, Jeongyeon snapped out of her emotional state and looked at the thing that fell it was a bottle of a juice, but the next thing was JB running away from the room.

Youngjae : "HYUNG!"