Chapter 46 - Callan

Hmm, could she take eleven orgasms? It was hard to say. With enough breaks, sure, that could be possible. If not, it would still be fun to try.

"What do you think, Bella? Could you handle eleven?" I whispered in her ear.

"I don't know, but...I would like to try, sir," Emma's voice was breathless and shaky, revealing how turned on she was.

Call me a romantic, but while there were so many things I wanted to do to her, and with her, I would save the fucking for when we were alone. I didn't mind having sex with a woman while my friends watched or participated—hell, it was a major turn on—and I haven't needed to have privacy with anyone else, at least, not the first time. Emma was special, and I wanted that moment to be ours and nobody else's. I was sure Mateo and Gideon felt the same. I'd known them for long enough to tell when we were all on the same page.

Nodding at Mateo, I held her while he unlatched the cuffs from the chain.

She slumped against me a little until she regained her balance. Grabbing the chain in the middle of the cuffs, I lead her to the bed. With a smirk, I pushed her down on it. Her tits bounced as she hit the bed, drawing my eyes to them. They were round and perfectly shaped—her pink nipples a perfect contrast to her white skin.

While Mateo fastened her hands to the headboard, I went ahead and collected a couple of fun toys for later: a dildo and vibrator. Laying them on a nightstand, I let Emma see what I'd chosen for her.

Her eyes widened at the toys, and her breathing grew even more labored.

I crawled up the bed and laid beside her, swiping her hair away from her face. "God, you're perfect," I said as I took her in. "So fucking perfect." For us, the silent words hung in the air.

"How does your ass feel? Do we need to tend to it now, or later?" I asked, wanting to make sure she was fine before we continued.

"No, there's no need, sir," she said.

We were all still dressed, which Emma frowned at. But she could frown as much as she wanted—she didn't have any say in what we did or didn't do unless, of course, she used her safeword. Fuck, the truth was, if I undressed, I would fuck her right here, right now. I wouldn't be able to control myself.

Mateo settled on her other side on the bed, and, as if we'd planned it, we bent down and took her nipples into our mouth.

My hand traveled its way down her body, stroking her soft skin. Her legs opened automatically, giving me space to roam. I found her slick and wanting—her wetness seeping from her hole.

I kissed her stomach...her hips...her neatly trimmed mound...until finally, my mouth met my fingers. I licked her from slit to her clit, and did it again, and again, and again. I never put much pressure, teasing her with my tongue.

Smirking up at her, I said, "Remember to count." Before I upped the speed and the pressure. Emma tasted like nectar—so fucking sweet, and a whole lot addictive.

Emma moaned loudly, arching her back to try to make Mateo take more of her breast. It was hot to watch Mateo pleasuring her up there while I pleasured her down here.

It didn't take long before I got an orgasm out of her. She cried out as the rush of ecstasy traveled through her body. I didn't let up, not once—until I'd gotten two more.

"How many are we at, Sweetheart?" I asked, knowing full well the answer.

"Three, sir." If she was breathless earlier, she was panting now.

"What's your safeword, Gorgeous?" Mateo asked, once again making sure she remembered it.

"Orange, sir."