Forest of Riches & Unexpected Evolution

As the lessons ended. Ace, Deuce, Grim, Rei and Meicoomon decided to split the groups to gather the ingredients for the tart.

Grim, Rei and Meicoomon went to the botanical garden with Cater while the boys and their Koromons went to the mr.S's mystery shop despite the fact they disliked that she went with Cater but it was necessary to bake the tart more faster to give it to riddle and for the unbirthday party.

The female tamer was a bit of awed that the forest filled any kind of edible foods and students can take anything they wanted to take for their own projects or something like that while Meicoomon drooled as she saw the bountiful forest of riches the orange cat digimon wouldn't mind to live here.

"Whoa! There are a lotta chestnuts here!" Grim said excitedly, flying to the center of the open area of the wood. "If we have this much, then it's all-you-can-eat mont blanc for us!" He flew closer to one of the hanging chestnut. "Let's hurry and-"

When his paws touched the chestnut, he immediately pulled them back. "Gah! The thorns pricked my paws!"

Diamond laughed at him. "You should find a bucket first unless you want to carry those things all the way back to the kitchen." He then pointed at a building made out of glass. "There's a botanical garden over there. You can find a bucket or something."

Rei and Meicoomon shaked their head and the black haired girl checked on his paw for any injuries then patted his head.

"Next time be careful Grim. Those thorns are protecting from the animals who wanted try to eat it such like bird." She said that made the grey cat curious what is taske like and Grim nodded that next time he would be careful.

Then Rei turned to Cater, "Are you gonna help gonna help us Senpai?" She asked him with her monotone voice at him that made the male senior a bit hurt of her attitude about him and wondering why the tamer acted like that around him but he gave her his cheeky smile.

"I've done my job bringing you here. It's your turn now."

She gave him her eyed look and sighed, "No grilled vension steak with chestnut sauce for you then."

Rei step forward to the garden leaving a gaped Cater behind her and Grim followed her while he snickers.

______________________

Meicoomon jumped down and smelled the garden in bliss while Grim carefully removed the thorny shell of the chestnut then placed on Rei's bottomless bag which she placed at the gound.

"I can't believe this bag is so convinient to hold this many chestnut at once and doesn't to get bigger, also I can not see the bottom of this! Whoever it made is truly a genius but I am the greater genius!" The grey cat declared with his cute pose which Rei made a photo about him.

Meicoomon nodded in agree, "Vulcanusmon is really good at this. He wouldn't called himself the god of smithery for nothing."

"Eh?!" Yelled Grim in shook for this information that it made by a god himself while Rei walked a bit and collected the chestnuts at the ground then hummed in thought what she should cook with if Trey left some for her.

'Maybe I should also make a soup out of it but with what...'

Then it hit her as she smelled some various mushrooms in the garden and heard someone hummed happily over the mushrooms.

The black haired tamer looked around and spot a student with a lab coat crouching in front of the box at the corner of the room under the shadow of a small tarp-tent.

Rei walked up to him and trying to get his attention while Meicoomon and Grim seemed busy to picking up the chestnut also some fruits are going added to her bag.