Chapter 24

The coach started to call the rolls and asked the students who named them to claim their horses.

The students named in front of me all walked quickly to their horses, stroking the hair on their necks happily, because after school, besides the time of equestrian classes, it is difficult to have free time often. Look at them.

"Fifth horse, classmate Yu Junchen." The coach cried while looking at the roster on the tablet.

Yu Junchen, who is suppressing excitement and excitement, suddenly froze for a moment, because the fifth horse is a white horse. Although this white horse is also very beautiful, the feeling of anticipation suddenly fell through, making him a little bit The reaction cannot come.

"Fifth horse, classmate Yu Junchen." The coach saw Yu Junchen froze, thinking he did not hear clearly, so he called again.

Just now I thought that the light-gold horse, the classmate that Luo Sheng gave to Yu Junchen, was stunned. Then I became more puzzled and curious.

Yu Junchen walked straight towards the white horse, but his eyes kept looking at the light golden horse beside him. His mood, as if it was his own thing, was suddenly taken away by others, which was both uncomfortable and unwilling.

The horse stood in the middle of all the horses. It really looked like a standing flock of chickens. Under its contrast, other horses that looked very beautiful on their own looked very ordinary.

"The sixth horse, Meng Yang."

Meng Yang walked towards his horse, and all the classmates' eyes were focused on him, because the people beside Yu Junchen had been talking about Luo Sheng sending a horse to Yu Junchen. Didn't think of it, Meng Yang was the man who married the chairman of the Luo Group. How could Luo Sheng be richer than his father?

Yu Junchen's face was not very good and he lowered his head. He felt that he was so embarrassed just now, and he was a little angry. When those people said those words, why didn't Meng Yang say that it was his horse? Yang deliberately embarrassed him.

After all the students with their own horses are mounted, under the guidance of the horse trainer, slowly ride the horse into the horse farm to start practicing. Other students who do not have their own horses are more, so they ca n’t all be crowded together, provided by the horse farm The horse used for practice has come here, but everyone's eyes are still focused on Meng Yang's horse, as if it was a suspended picture.

Yu Junchen couldn't ride a horse yet, so the horse trainer helped him lead the horse rope into the horse farm, and his eyes kept looking at the horse that Meng Yang was riding. He did not have much interest in equestrian classes before, but he was not good at thinking about other elective courses in sports. He could also join Luo Sheng when he went to equestrian, so he chose equestrian classes. There is no interest in equestrian classes, and I have to admit that the horse that Meng Yang rode is very attractive to anyone. Its appearance alone makes people want to own it.

After all the students are ready, students with and without horse riding experience will practice under the guidance of horse trainers and coaches.

Students with horse riding experience have more free practice time, and Yu Junchen, who has no horse riding experience at all, can only jog slowly at most.

The coach determined that Meng Yang was riding well and allowed him to run freely.

Meng Yang felt like going for a lap first, and then under the watch of everyone, riding a horse and running away in the distance.

"It's so beautiful, it's like a horse coming out of a fairy tale."

"For the first time, I feel an elegant feeling from a horse."