Chapter 32

Luo Sheng took a deep breath and said to his friends: "This party today is specially prepared to celebrate my little dad's first place in the competition. Those who came here today will be friends in the future. Hope Everyone can get along well and do n’t argue anymore. "

Almost everyone showed a shocked look. They looked at me and I looked at you. They thought they were hearing, or they were dreaming, otherwise it would be impossible to say such words from Luo Sheng's mouth.

Meng Yang smiled, then glanced at the neatly arranged wine on the long table next to him, and motioned to Luo Sheng to bring a glass of wine over.

Luo Sheng walked over and poured a glass of red wine and presented it to Meng Yang.

Meng Yang glanced at the wine in his hand and said, "White wine."

Luo Sheng immediately turned around to change in the shocked eyes of others. After secretly taking a deep breath, he put down the red wine and poured another glass of white wine to Meng Yang.

After receiving the glass, Meng Yang said to everyone: "Thank you for coming to celebrate today. As you can see, I have reconciled with Luo Sheng. Luo Sheng is willing to admit and respect my elders. So let him pass the things that have passed, and the most important thing now and in the future. Today everyone will have fun, I hope everyone has fun and have fun, and I would like to express my gratitude to everyone. "

Meng Yang picked up the glass, took a small sip, and then handed the glass to Luo Sheng, smiling and said to the others: "Don't stand here, it's rare to have such a good weather, go play Go. "

Although the others are still unknown, after Meng Yang took the people out, they went out in twos and threes, and whispered to discuss what was going on.

"What's wrong with Luo Sheng? Really admit that Meng Yang is the stepfather? Is this impossible?"

"Luo Sheng said of Meng Yang before, it was his teeth, he wished to tear him off, and now such a sudden change is too unbelievable."

"Isn't it because of the previous news?"

"But is there no follow-up for the news? Luo Sheng and his father did not admit that the news is true."

"Let's find an opportunity to ask Luo Sheng what is going on."

While enjoying the scenery, Meng Yang walked forward to the pavilion and said to Luo Sheng who was behind him, "I heard that the spring water in Bishui Villa is very good. You can let me use the spring water to make tea."

"Yes" Luo Sheng immediately turned around and went back to make Meng Yang make tea.

Meng Yang walked into the pavilion and sat down, Luo Sheng soon brought the tea in person.

Meng Yang opened the lid of the teacup and glanced at it, and said, "I don't drink green tea, it hurts my stomach, and I make a cup of black tea."

"Yes." Luo Sheng didn't say anything, and immediately turned around to make another pot of black tea.

Luo Sheng's actions, let alone others, even Yu Junchen was shocked and very uncomfortable. He finally understood what Luo Sheng said just now, but when he saw Luo Sheng treat Meng Yang with such respect and low profile, he felt very tight and uncomfortable.

After the tea was delivered, Meng Yang took a sip of the tea cup and put it on the stone table next to him. He said to Luo Sheng: "I hope that everything you do today is from the heart and will continue to be maintained in the future. Then, in the future, we will be able to live in harmony without fighting. You go talk with your friends, they will still be waiting for your explanation. I will call you if there is something. "