Chapter 33

Meng Yang is not only busy studying, but also practicing for overseas competitions, and also has to complete the last license examination for aromatherapists. Sometimes my brain is really tired, so I ride a horse and run a lap on Longling Mountain to relax my brain.

Bray Lei was invited by Luo Xiu's brother Luo Qi to be a guest. Just off the gate of the mansion, he saw a noble and elegant light golden horse running, and when he looked at the person immediately, he immediately froze. Living. He seemed to see an illusion. Under the bright sunshine, a delicate and beautiful elven prince was running towards him on a horse. How he hoped that this heart-pumping prince could leap from the horse immediately. , Rushed into his arms.

Meng Yang was thinking about other things, so he didn't see Brayley and ran away on horseback. Blair's eyes followed Meng Yang closely until Meng Yang disappeared into his sight, and he never recovered.

"Mr. Brayley, please come in." Luo Qi saw that he ignored him and raised his voice again: "Mr. Brayley?"

Bray Lei recovered, and turned to look at Luo Qi.

"Please inside." Luo Qi raised his hand.

"Mr. Luo, that was ..." Braylei asked tentatively as he walked in. He pretended not to know Meng Yang before he could inquire about something he wanted to know.

"That's my elder brother's wife. They didn't get married long before." Luo Qi replied.

"Really? But he still looks very young."

"He is indeed very young, the same age as my elder brother's son."

"Oh?" Brayley pretended to be surprised: "How did they meet and get married?"

"I don't know this. My elder brother suddenly said he wanted to get married and still love his son's predecessor."

"His son's ex-lover, what's going on?" Brely was really surprised this time.

"Go around and talk inside."

……………………

When the day to go abroad came, Luo Xiu agreed to Meng Yang and would accompany him to go abroad, but even if he had tried his best to free up time, he would not go abroad until two days later than Meng Yang. However, Meng Yang did not play the game as soon as they arrived abroad, so Luo Xiu didn't have to go two days later.

"After you arrange your work, you must come to me immediately and you can't miss my game, you know?" Meng Yang hugged Luo Xiu's waist and looked up.

"Relax, I won't miss your game." Luo Xiu replied.

After Meng Yang and they went abroad, they still had four or five days to start the competition. Luo Xiu had no time.

Meng Yang raised his arms around Luo Xiu's neck and kissed his lips with his feet. Luo Xiu put one arm around his waist and kept holding his chin to kiss him.

Luo Xiu sent Meng Yang outside the airport, Meng Yang reluctantly said goodbye to him, and then got off the bus to meet his brothers.

When they go abroad, they represent both individuals and schools, and there are several masters in the same industry. Another advantage of being a master is that even if you do not get the qualification to participate in international competitions, you can be funded by the school to go along with you to learn and learn.

They went abroad a few days before the competition started because they were going to visit several perfume parks and plantations to buy some spices.

After getting off the plane, no one thought that it would be Blaley to pick them up.

"Welcome to you." Brayley shook hands with several masters, and then said with a smile: "This time everyone's reception work, I am fully responsible, a few old gentlemen please."