Chapter 34

Meng Yang gave Blei Lei a punch before grabbing his mobile phone back. When he saw that the call had been hung up and was about to dial Luo Xiu's number again, he found that the mobile phone had no signal.

"What did you do?" Meng Yang glared and asked Brere.

"Is there no signal?" Brayley rubbed his face and said, "If there is no signal, the storm is coming. It will take at least one day and one night before the storm will pass. That is to say, you will have to go back the day after tomorrow. But you can rest assured that such a storm will not exceed three days, so you will not miss the game time. "

As soon as Brayley's words were finished, a strong wind blew in from the floor-to-ceiling window, and the heavy curtains were completely lifted up. The timing of all this was just right, as if Brayley controlled it.

Meng Yang was so angry that he lifted his collar and started beating him again.

Brayley did not expect Meng Yang to actually take action on him, nor did Meng Yang's strength be so great.

Brayley also fought from an early age, and he was actually more powerful than Meng Yang, but he was reluctant to fight back against Meng Yang, so he could only resolve and block Meng Yang's fists, but there were also those who could not stop the only suffering.

As soon as Wu Feng entered the room, he saw Meng Yang beating Brayley. He was taken aback and hurried to hug Meng Yang and dragged him back.

"Meng Yang, stop! You calm down!" Wu Feng asked Meng Yang, "What happened?"

Meng Yang slowly pushed Wu Feng away while panting, and then looked at Bray Lei and said, "Get out!"

"Sorry, I didn't expect you to be so angry." Bray Lei looked at Meng Yang with apology.

"I let you get out!" Meng Yang said with a cold face.

Bray Lei can only leave first, want to wait for Meng Yang to calm down tomorrow, and then talk to him. He felt that his biggest mistake was that he didn't expect Meng Yang's temper to be so hot. He counted for thousands, even the time when the storm came, but he didn't count that Meng Yang would actually deal with him directly. , A person who seems so calm and self-sustaining.

Bray Rai raised his hand and touched his face again, he couldn't help laughing, he felt that he might have hidden the abuse tendency, after being beaten by Meng Yang, he actually liked him more, he thought Meng Yang Even the angry look is pretty cute.

The wind outside was getting bigger and stronger, and the rainstorm had begun to fall. Wu Feng closed the floor-to-ceiling windows, and then looked at Meng Yang and asked, "What the **** is going on? How did you fight? No, why did you start hitting him?" ? "

"We won't be able to leave here the day after tomorrow." Meng Yang sat down on the sofa and glanced at the cell phone without signal.

Wu Feng turned his head to look out of the floor-to-ceiling window again, and walked across from Meng Yang and said, "This weather has become too fast. Why did it suddenly start to storm? If the wind and rain are greater tomorrow, it really can't go temporarily. , Should n’t it be the next few days in a row, causing us to miss the game ?! I should n’t have come if I knew it earlier. "

"Brey Lei said that he will stop the day after tomorrow. He is also the judge of the competition. If it is impossible for us to participate in the competition, he will bear the responsibility, so it should not be deceptive."

"That's good." Wu Feng was at ease. He wanted to continue to ask Meng Yang why he wanted to fight Brayley. But looking at how Meng Yang didn't want to say, he just didn't continue to ask.