Chapter 38

Luo Xiu won the Breley swimming, and Meng Yang was more excited than he took the first place in his game. No matter how many people watched, he kissed Luo Xiu's face a few times.

The onlookers are also discussing.

"Dong Luo actually won the distance of Bleilei half a pool, is this physical strength and explosiveness too good?"

"Dong Luo is nearly ten years older than Brayley. Not only is his body comparable to Brayley, but his physical strength is even better than Brayley. This is too strong."

"What time is it now, and how many years have you lived, what age should you be? I think the body age is the most important now."

"Someone used to say that life can't be as good as you want, but aren't people like Meng Yang doing well now?"

"Go swimming?" Luo Xiu asked, holding Meng Yang.

"Go, go!" Meng Yang pulled Luo Xiu into the water: "I don't know how to swim yet. If you teach me, I want to learn your way of playing hoop ~ hoo ~~ hoo."

After entering the water, Luo Xiu first taught from the swimming posture. After teaching the movement, he put his hand under Meng Yang ’s stomach and propped him up to start practicing.

When Meng Yang practiced for a while, he held Luo Xiu to rest for a while. The two people's bodies were close to each other in the water. This kind of touch had a very different feeling. The two of them no matter whether there was someone beside them, they kissed affectionately and almost showed Blind eyes.

After Meng Yang was tired of practicing, the two people left the pool and prepared to go back to the room. Meng Yang found that many people were peeking at Luo Xiu, so he wrapped his waist around with a towel, thinking that this was his, and no one would show it. .

After returning to the room, Meng Yang took off his wet clothes and put on a bath towel to prepare for a bath. Before entering the bathroom, he held Luo Xiu's waist.

"What's wrong?" Luo Xiu looked at him and asked.

Meng Yang was embarrassed to say that because he looked too **** in swimming trunks, he wanted to hug him. He suddenly turned around and said, "Wait for me, don't take it off."

Meng Yang turned over to find his cell phone and started taking pictures in front of Luo Xiu. While shooting, he said like a photographer: "Turn over a little bit, here, here, and behind."

Meng Yang took a picture of Luo Xiu's swimming trunks, ready to be used as a mobile phone wallpaper. Luo Xiu's male model has the same figure, and casually took a few photos, just like the print advertisement of swimming trunks.

"Is the picture ready?" Luo Xiu asked.

"Okay, okay, wait for me to choose the one I like best, which one is better?" Meng Yang looked at these photos in distress.

"Choose after bathing." Luo Xiu brought Meng Yang's cell phone over the bed and threw it into the bathroom.

After the door in the bathroom was closed, the sound of running water rang for a while, and there was a faint scream from small to large, and there was a sound similar to tapping.

………………………………

Meng Yang was lying on the bed, feeling that he had no energy at all, so he just wanted to sleep well.

Luo Xiu lay on his back and kissed his face carefully.

"Uncle Luo, I want to sleep." Meng Yang said feebly.

"Aren't you trying to make me work hard until you are pregnant with your child?" Luo Xiu said.

"That also needs a rest, and I ..." Meng Yang wanted to say, and I don't have the physical strength that you have, but he was asleep before the words were finished.