Chapter 40

Meng Yang, brothers and sisters, and other master students, followed Lin Songtai to the aromatherapy branch. This time, apart from visiting and studying, there is also a purpose to get the recommended students. Today, you can join the preparatory member Exams, which is another benefit of being a master student.

"The scenery here is really nice," Meng Yang said to Wu Feng.

It is larger than their college. It is an ancient garden with complete pavilions and water pavilions. The scenery is elegant and quiet, but it is a good place to recuperate.

"The scenery is good, but the people here are not so good." Because there are other master students, Wu Feng lowered his voice and whispered to Meng Yang: "Don't say it's a formal member, even a reserve member, All of them have nostrils, and they think they are superior, so they hate them. "

Before Meng Yang had become a student of Lin Songtai, Wu Feng and Lin Songtai had visited him a few times, allowing him to say this. It shows that he was a little angry when he came before.

Meng Yang smiled and said: "I heard that even if you want to become a member, the threshold is quite high. The examination process is very strict and you need to get the consent of the five masters."

"This is indeed the case." Wu Feng said unwillingly, and said: "Several brothers passed the exam before. I only passed the test last time. As long as the exam is passed, there is a teacher, It is very simple to get the five masters to agree, which is why the preparatory members are basically master students. "

Meng Yang nodded. In fact, he didn't really want to take the exam, but if he wants to get a license from the aromatherapy branch, he must become a member here. The current situation is that many people only recognize the license of the aromatherapy branch. If he does not get it, it will certainly happen to the deputy deputy. And he must at least prove that he has the ability to get it, to be eligible to disdain such a situation.

Meng Yang did n’t want to be a reserve member, and the reserve member was no different from the miscellaneous, but Lin Songtai told him that if he can get a high evaluation and score this time, he might be able to make him a full member directly. Situation.

They walked through the bamboo forest trail and went deeper in the garden. When they passed by a courtyard with a garden, they saw a few people who came over there and then turned. Meng Yang froze for a moment and turned to Wu Feng. Said: "I saw Uncle Luo, and I used to talk to him."

"Then I'll wait for you at the end of the promenade in front of you, otherwise you can't find it, you have to hurry up, and the teacher will pass after they have finished talking." Wu Feng asked.

"Got it, I'll come right away." Meng Yang finished walking towards Luo Xiu's side.

After Meng Yang approached quickly, he shouted to Luo Xiu's back: "Uncle Luo."

Luo Xiu was also surprised when he heard Meng Yang's voice. He turned to look over and saw Meng Yang walking towards him quickly, and stepped forward.

"Why are you here?" Meng Yang asked, holding his waist and looking up at him.

"My friends and I will come to see another friend. He has not been in good health recently and is here to recuperate." Luo Xiu saw Meng Yang because he walked too fast. Today the sun is big and his cheeks are flushed. He touched his face and said, "You came with your teacher?"

"Well, we came to visit and take an exam today. If you are not in a hurry to leave, come and pick me up later, let's go back together." Meng Yang said.

"Good." Luo Xiu agreed.

"Then I will go first, and Brother is still waiting for me." Meng Yang kissed him on his face, and then turned and walked away quickly.