Chapter 41

Luo Xiu took Meng Yang's hand and walked slowly like a walk.

"How is your friend?" Meng Yang asked: "Why is he here to recuperate?"

"He has very serious insomnia problems. He does n’t take a lot of medicine. He also eats his body badly. The problem becomes more and more serious. His personality becomes irritable and irritable. It ’s clear whether he ’s awake or asleep. We always knew that he had insomnia, but we did n’t know that it was so serious that he kept hiding it until we almost had an accident. . "

"Large bosses like you who manage such a big company must bear the pressure that ordinary people can't imagine, just like your headache, it is caused by your long and restless work. Everyone who learns aromatherapy knows that ten Among the big bosses of the company, there are at least eight people who have trouble sleeping, but the degree is different. Many aromatherapists like you, a big boss who spends his body trying to make money and spends a lot of money on treatment after a physical problem. "Meng Yang asked again:" So what is the effect of his aromatherapy treatment now? "

"Several aromatherapy masters have studied and dispensed medicine for him. He has also recently used essential oil massage, aromatherapy bath, fumigation, and acupuncture. They all have the same effect, but they have some effects. Slow, he was originally impatient, and he could n’t let go of the company, he could n’t rest well. ”

"Because of the problems caused by the accumulation of time, the treatment is of course slow. If you find the problem at the beginning, you will receive the treatment well, and it won't take too long."

"He said that he can sleep for a while at night, and he can wake up again after a short sleep, which makes him feel more tortured. I thought, you gave me that kind of sleeping aid, I sleep every night At dawn, maybe he can use it for him. "

"That's specifically for you according to your physical condition. If you use it for him, it may be useful, or it may be useless. This is also inaccurate." Meng Yang said.

"It's not as good as this." Luo Xiu stopped and looked at Meng Yang and said: "You go to see his situation, I let him show you his previous treatment records, if you can be sure he can be cured, I will let him leave here to receive your treatment exclusively. Of course, it is better to be successful, but even if there is no effect, I have a way to make you a full member here as soon as possible. "

"I thought you didn't want me to join the aromatherapy branch." Meng Yang looked up at him and said.

"Joining the aromatherapy branch has many benefits for you, and you can also learn a lot here. And the aromatherapy branch is a place established by the country to supervise and train aromatherapists. In order to protect and To support the development of aromatherapy, the country invests a lot of money every year, and this is not the private site of those old men. They ca n’t let them know everything because they stay here for a long time. I ca n’t bear you to suffer. I do n’t want you to join as a reserve member, and your talents and abilities can directly become full members. "

Meng Yang thought for a while and thought that Luo Xiu made a lot of sense. This is not the private site of those old men. Why can't he study here? He wants to let those people know what it means to speak by strength.

"Okay, let me first look at your friends." Meng Yang said.

Luo Xiu held his face, kissed him on the forehead, and took his hand to move on.

Luo Xiu ’s friend was very happy to see Luo Xiu bring Meng Yang to see him. He stayed here alone and felt that he was about to grow mushrooms. He wanted a friend to come and talk with him, but he also knew that everyone Busy, so never take the initiative to let them come.