52

Jeongyeon : "I WILL BE PREGNANT!"

Jb stopped at his spot and turn around, Nayeon lift her head and looked at Jeongyeon with utter shock and same with Chaeyoung and Tzuyu.

JB scooted closer to Jeongyeon, but still having a safe distance between them.

Jeongyeon : "Last night we were skin to skin. There's... There's no protection"

JB sarcastically smirked.

JB : "Wow! You let me have 3 rounds with you... Even though you are in love with her. Isn't it strange. Huh?"

Jeongyeon : "Please now let me explain"

JB : "Get in the car and spit everything"

>>>>

There was silence no one dared to speak, JB was waiting for Jeongyeon to explain but she couldn't.

JB : "It's been 12 fucking minutes, will you say something?"

He never talked to Jeongyeon like this, obviously it hurt her but who is she to say that, he gutted Jaebum more than those harsh words.

She took a deep breath and exhale it.

Jeongyeon : "I met her 3 years ago, in the same month. At that time I already had a girlfriend and she already broke up with her boyfriend 6 months ago, before me met. In a club."

She looked at JB whose eye are fixed on the glass even though he's not driving still his eye are fixed on the front glass.

Jeongyeon : "She got a weird spark in her that was enough for me to leave my girlfriend and got attracted towards her. I don't know what's with me at that time but I kissed her. I--"

JB : "Oh! So you were a cheater from starting. Nice huh"

Jeongyeon lowered her head and ignored JB's taunt.

Jeongyeon : "We both spend a whole night with each other, but I swear we didn't had sex--"

JB : "It doesn't matter to me"

Jeongyeon : "...... We both knew that we fell in love with each other at that time. But as she had to go to Callifornia for her future , we never met after that."

JB : "Can you please tell me do you ever felt something for me? Like you felt with Nayeon?"

His tone was still angry and annoyed.

Jeongyeon : "After she left for 15 days I was in depression, but then I found you just like I found your sister, in a club, you were the one to approach me."

JB : "oh... That day you keep on saying Ms stranger while you were drunk, and that Ms stranger was none other than my sister. Tch what a destiny god"

Jeongyeon : "We slowly started becoming friends and atleast when I am with you, you make me laugh, make me happy and make me forget about Nayeon."

JB : "So I was just a way to forget about her? Great!!!"

Jeongyeon : "It was not like that JB, I started to like you, that's why I got married with you. I was trying to erase Nayeon from my life and you were working as an eraser. I like you soo much. But then when I saw Nayeon that day, as your sister all things started coming back to my mind. I tried to act like she's JUST my sister-in-law I ended up falling for her more. We... We both... Still love each other"

JB : "Is your explanation finished?"

Jeongyeon nodded weakly.

JB : "Okay thank you... Now you can go I'll send divorce paper as soon as possible and let the court decide who'll get the custody of the child."

Jeongyeon was silent after hearing about divorce. But Jb was right if the latter is not in love with him then why he should live with her and make his pieces of heart break even more. And that Jeongyeon understood.

Jeongyeon : "JB... Please don't break your relation with Nayeon, she's your sister, everything was so fast that we couldn't get the time to--"

JB : "Think about me?"

Jeongyeon didn't utter a word cause he's right.

JB : "I am going at Youngjae's place, empty your things and leave my house as soon as possible. Now leave"

Jeongyeon left with a sad smile.