Chapter 43

Luo Xiu took Meng Yang's hand and walked into the private room. Luo Xiu's several other friends who had a particularly good relationship were also there, waiting for them.

Li Yan was talking to those friends. When Luo Xiu and Meng Yang came in, they quickly hurried over and greeted them warmly, and then invited them to sit down.

"Today I have brought us a good relationship, and all of us are here!" Li Yan said with some excitement: "I must promote the younger sister-in-law well. Over the years, I have taken one or two pills to a handful of pills. The problem is getting more and more serious. I haven't seen any effect after so long treatment, but now it's more than two months, I can actually sleep enough for five hours! "

Li Yanyue said more and more excited. When he was excited, he would reach out and hold Meng Yang's hand. After reaching halfway, he paused, and then turned his hand to Luo Xiu. While holding Luo Xiu's hand hard, he looked at Meng Yang and said excitedly: "Really Thank you so much! I have n’t been able to get a good night ’s sleep for several years. Thanks to you, I can finally get a good night ’s sleep! "

Luo Xiu pulled his hand out hard and looked at him and said, "You sit down and talk, and we won't run."

A few friends saw that Li Yan was about to burst into tears, which really did not conform to his usual image, and they all began to persuade him.

"Okay, okay, calm down, don't scare people."

"Hurry down, you are a tough guy, don't ruin the image."

"You said you, so excited?" Wang Xuan sat down according to him.

Li Yanchao and Wang Xuan waved their hands and said, "You like a person who has fallen asleep on a pillow can't understand how painful it is for a person like me who has been insomnia for many years. When I find myself hallucinating, when I don't It ’s really painful to know whether I ’m awake or asleep when I want to sleep but I ca n’t sleep anymore! "

What Li Yan did not say was that when he was most uncomfortable and painful, he even had a moment of thought that he did not want to live.

Several of their friends looked at each other. Although they could n’t see how painful and uncomfortable Li Yan was, they looked at his haggard face before. There was a feeling that he did n’t have much time now. Well, the spirit is good, in fact, they can understand why he is so excited.

Li Yan raised his hand and waved, and several of his bodyguards pushed a few carts to open the boxes on the carts one by one.

"I know that the younger sister-in-law is not short of anything, and I ca n’t think of what to send as a gift of thanks. I feel that I ca n’t get anything to send. I am a layman, so I ’ll send some vulgar things first. After I get something good, I will send it to my sister-in-law again. "

In those boxes, all are Jin Cancan's gold bars, and Li Yan is in the gold business, and there are chains of gold stores in cities across the country.

Luo Xiu accepted the gift for Meng Yang, and for so many years, he did not need to be polite to him.

Li Yan wanted to toast Meng Yang again. Meng Yang drank a small glass, and Luo Xiu drank the rest for him.

Meng Yang thought that the wine tasted good. When Luo Xiu was talking to his friend, he wanted to secretly drink another glass. Who knew that just brought the glass to his mouth, Luo Xiu took his wine glass for a glass of juice give him.

Meng Yang looked at the juice in his hand, flattened his mouth, and then put the juice down to eat.

Although Luo Xiu took the wine away, Meng Yang had a keen sense of smell, especially in a variety of mixed dishes. His favorite taste will be particularly obvious when he smells it. The fruity aroma is really good.