Chapter 44

Luo Xiu pillowed on Meng Yang's thigh. Meng Yang helped Luo Xiu massage his head while telling him about the aromatherapy branch during the day.

Luo Xiu was too comfortable to be pressed by Meng Yang, and his comfortable brain had been emptied. Although he heard Meng Yang's words in his ears, he was not thinking, so he did not answer Meng Yang.

"Did you hear what I said?" Meng Yang squeezed his nose discontentedly when he saw that he was silent.

Luo Xiu came back to God and said, "Well, I'm listening, you go on."

Meng Yang continued to express his concerns: "Although as you said, when I entered the aromatherapy branch, I could learn more things, but I heard that the aromatherapy branch is very deep. Things, no experience, and they are not particularly good at it. Let ’s talk about strategizing, but you do n’t have one finger at all. What if you are calculated? "

Luo Xiu sat up and put Meng Yang in his arms and said, "Don't worry, although you are young and experience few things, you are smart and easy to learn, not easy to be fooled, as long as you are careful enough, I will give you other things Back up. Do n’t worry about the depth of the water. I ’ll teach you to swim. When you learn it, you can understand the fun of swimming in deep water. "

Meng Yang hugged Luo Xiu's neck and said, "That's the same thing. Why am I afraid of other deep-sea animals with your sea monster? Even tiger tiger sharks and big whales, if they dare to bully me, you help I teach them, and I will cooperate with you. "

"Ruzi can be taught too." Luo Xiu turned over and pressed on Meng Yang's body, starting their waist movement tonight.

……………………………………

The procedure for Meng Yang to become a junior member of the aromatherapy branch was quickly completed. From now on, he can enter and leave the aromatherapy branch freely without the guidance of Lin Songtai. The most frequently visited place by Meng Yang is the archives, where I search and borrow the records of typical cases and aromatherapy procedures.

On this day, after Meng Yang finished taking notes and returned the aromatherapy records that had been read, he went to Wu Feng to see if they were busy, and was ready to go back to school with them.

Crossing the promenade, Meng Yang walked into an open door room, looked for Wu Feng among the busy crowd, and walked towards him.

"Brother." Meng Yang exclaimed.

Wu Feng turned to look at him and said, "Have you finished taking notes?"

"Huh." Meng Yang nodded and asked, "How long will you guys?"

"It's definitely not going to end in a little while." Wu Feng glanced sideways at his side, his face unhappy with capitalization.

Meng Yang followed his gaze and glanced aside, seeing that Fu Yuqian was sitting like a foreman and had a rest, and Yu Junchen and several of his fellow brothers were sitting next to him, all talking with Fu Yuqian. Obviously this is what all the preparatory members should do together, but Fu Yuqian only let Wu Feng do it, but Yu Junchen they sat and rested. This shows how arrogant Fu Yuqian is at ordinary times, and how low the status of the preparatory student is here.

"You go to find a place to rest, or go back to school first, don't stay here, he will trouble you again." Wu Feng said to Meng Yang.

Meng Yang suppressed the anger that was gradually coming out of his heart and turned to leave.

"You stop." Fu Yuqian cried.

Meng Yang stopped and turned to look at him and asked, "Is something wrong?"