chapter 73

KIKIOPE

I raised my head from his shoulders to take a glance at him but his eyes were glued to the movie to the extent that he didn't even realize he was putting the popcorn in my nose.

"Are you okay?" I slapped his hand away and that made him tear his gaze from the foolish film.

"Ah, sorry," he said in a mocking tone after realizing the popcorn was falling from my nose.

I rolled my eyes, "I don't even understand what you're watching in the stupid movie, it's just scary, nothing more, why did you and Bimpe even choose it gan?" I punctuated it with a hiss while he chuckled before turning back to the movie.

I glanced at Bimpe who looked so engrossed in the movie with Kunmi typing on his phone, Bimpe snatched the phone from him while he frowned before looking around, he was trying so hard not to watch the movie, from the start, Bimpe was aware of his hate for Horror movie but she was insistent on us watching the movie,our eyes met and he flashed me a smile which I returned with a mocking one before glancing at Doyin and Abee who were both focused on the movie and their popcorn, I shook my head before returning it to Khalid's shoulder

Not quite long, the movie came to an end, Kunmi was the first to get up followed by me.
"You won't stand up abi, the foolish film has sha ended," I eyed Khalid who chuckled, I hissed before walking up to Kunmi and we both sauntered out of the building.

I could hear Khalid and Bimpe's mocking laughter behind us, I glowered at them before Bimpe walked up to us.

"Abeg, go and meet your boyfriend there oo," she dragged Kunmi away from me while I eyed her before I felt Khalid's hands around my shoulders.

"Oya, sorry,I don't understand why you're angry now," he said while I folded my arms.

"Sorry na," he continued with a tugging smile and I rolled my eyes.

"Sorry, baby," he tickled me and laughter gurgled out of my mouth before I jumped away.

"Guys, let's go to the eatery," Doyin called and we all turned to her, she pointed at the eatery and we nodded before sauntering there.

The eatery was somehow full maybe because it was a Saturday, Abee finally pointed at the empty seats around the corner, then we all took our seats there.

Seconds later, a waiter approached us with the menu and left minutes later after we'd placed our order.

"I can't believe our last paper is on Monday,we are finally leaving that foolish school," Bimpe voiced out and we all chuckled.

"Finally and I'm missing the school already sha," I joked and they all threw me the look of you-must-be-joking.

"I can never miss that school, I'll only miss you guys and I don't think that'll be happening," Doyin said as she glanced at each of us.

"You can't miss me," Abee stated and she poked his side while he smiled.

"Me too," Kunmi and Bimpe added concurrently while I rolled my eyes.

"You want to start rubbing it on our face abi," I snorted before glancing at Khalid who turned to me.

"Don't mind them, at least we'll still be together, it's not like it's not in the same state with them too oo," he assured and I nodded.

"Abi oo."

"But it's different schools," Bimpe pointed out in a mocking tone while I eyed her.

At first, we'd decided to attend the same university but then Khalid's dad had wanted him to study abroad while his mom was against it, it went on for some time before they decided he would attend a private uni in Nigeria, my stupid father didn't have the attention of sending me abroad even though Abimbola and Abimbare would be traveling out so,I'd chosen the same school as others, it wasn't untilfew weeks back that he'd decided I attend a private uni and I'd gladly chosen Moye's school and Khalid decided to choose her school too.