Chapter 3

"I'm so glad to have you back, Rae!"

"You know what Sykkuno? I am glad too, and that's just because I got super bored staying at home for the last 5 days!" Rae then sighed "They didn't even let me leave my bed, even Poki!"

Sykkuno laughed as he and Rae finally entered their first class for that day. The two of them met up by the gates of their university as both of them share majority of their classes given that both are the same year. Their usual routine was to wait by the gates and whomever got there first has to wait for the other. The last couple of days, since Rae was absent, it was just Toast who has been accompanying Sykkuno to his first class even though Sykkuno insisted that he can handle himself.

It's not that Sykkuno didn't appriciate what his brother was doing but everytime Toast goes to their part of the building, they both get looks and attention due to Toast's reputation as the undefeated king of arguments or whatever they call Toast. Everytime that happens, Sykkuno gets a little bit fidgety while Toast just looks bored and unbothered by the attention they are getting everytime they are together. Almost everyone in the school knows who they are, Sykkuno would never agree but his friends keeps on insisting that he is also popular not just because of Toast but because he is also a genius himself, some even insisted that because he got good looks but Sykkuno knows that they are probably joking so he never believed them.

So in a sense, Sykkuno was glad that Rae is really back because now he can safetly go to their room without the unwanted attention by being beside Toast. As both and Sykkuno took the very back seats, Sykkuno was not surprise that some of their classmates already bombarded Rae with questions as to why she was gone for a long time. After all, like her half-sister Poki, Rae was also popular in the school. Both sisters are known for their creativity and such. Poki being in the sing and dance club, while Rae focuses on her Photography club. People often dubbed them as the 'Diva sisters'.

"By the way Sykkuno..." Rae said as the crowd around her finally dispersed after answering their questions "Did you know that apparently the new guy you were telling me about yesterday night, registered for our photography club? Ha! What are the odds!"

"Oh wow really? I mean... good for him, and I guess for your club also? I know you are struggling getting new students to join the Photography club... after all you are the president right?"

"Ugh I know right!? I don't know why freshmen students doesn't sign up for our club! I mean I know clubs are not mandatory but jesus at least seek a hobby people!" Rae grumbled out "At this point, I am willing to kidnap people just to join us!"

Sykkuno laughed even as Rae gave her a slight glare "Don't worry Rae, I am sure people would join you and the others, you just uhh... need good advertisement for your club?"

Rae hummed "You know what, fine that's what I am going to do." Rae nodded to herself before grinning at Sykkuno "You know what is a great idea, huh Sykkuno?"

Sykkuno suddenly felt nervous at the way Rae was looking at him "Ummm... what?" he hesitantly asked

"If you could be our endorser." She easily said "And it makes perfect sense because of how popular you are and! You are not in any clubs right? Genius plan!"

Sykkuno's eyes widen at that "W-WHAT!? No no no, I-I can't do that!" Sykkuno fumbled out "And I am not popular Rae!" he quickly added

Rae rolled her eyes at him "Are you for real? Do you know how many people simps for you Sykkuno huh? I bet you can ask anybody and they will say yes to you, no questions asked." Rae huffed out "The only reason as to why people are... uh nervous to approach you is because of Toast. But you know what? People always talk to me about wanting to ask you to join their clubs but are too nervous and shy to do so!" Rae then paused for a second "Although I can understand why Toast scares them away, remember your first year here? If I can remember correctly... you were harrased by the Voice acting club just so you will join them right?"