6.

It was cold and dark in the pits of hell. Screams of the damned was all you could hear as Lucifer was looking around.

"ASURA!" He shouted only to have his voice echo back at him as the screams of the damned only became louder.

"ASURA! DARLING ANSWER ME!" Lucifer yelled but still no answer was heard.

Lucifer hears the sounds of chains moving coming from the deepest parts of hell. The part where he created Asura in out of the pits of fire. So, with Lucifer running he couldn't help but wonder what was going on. If she was alright or if she was in pain. As he got closer, he could hear her screams of agony.

"LUCIFER! AHHHH!" He heard her shout as he entered the place where they first met just in time to see the chains drag her into the fire.

"NO!" Lucifer shouted in shock and disbelief.

A few minutes had passed and she emerged from the flames coughing with burn marks all over her.

"ASURA!" Lucifer shouted going over to her but she shook her head.

"NO! NO! Don't touch the chains. It's a trap Lucifer! You'll be killed!"

"But-but I can't just leave you like this,"

"Only an angel can free me. Lucifer I love you," Asura says just as the chains dragged her down again.

Lucifer stared horrified of the outcome. He knew he should have never let her visit his dad alone. This was his fault. Rage started to burn within him.

"FATHER! YOU DID THIS TO HER NOW UNDO IT! SHES MY WIFE AND DOESN'T DESERVE THIS TYPE OF HELL! I LOVE HER FATHER AMD IF YOU EVEN CARE A MORSEL ABOUT ME YOU'D BRING THE FAVORITE DOWN HERE AND UNDO THESE CHAINS!" He shouted just as Asura emerged from the flames again.

Lucifer went over to her as she was coughing up fire.

"Baby," Lucifer says with tears in his eyes.

He knows that her flesh was rotting away for her bones were showing on her fingers.'

"Luci. I'm going to die. I don't know how much more I can take of this," she said her voice raspy.

"Your not going to die not on my watch," Lucifer says caressing her cheek with his finger as he got up and went to touch the chains.

"LUCIFER NO!" Asura screamed out.

"I can't watch you suffer anymore. What's life without you my queen?" He asks with a small smile.

"Enough Lucifer," a new voice was heard just before he could grab them.

Lucifer turned to see it was Amenadiel walking in with his wings held high.

"Big brother you came,"

"Father sees your love for her. You didn't think twice about going to hell, you didn't hesitate to touch those chains that could immediately end your life. It's safe to say you passed the test Lucifer," Amenadiel says before taking out a white sword and cutting the chains.

It disappeared from Asura immediately as she breathed out a sigh of relief. The burns and flesh on her red skin was returning to normal as she got up and quickly ran to Lucifer.

"LUCIFER YOU IDIOT! WHAT WERE YOU THINKING?!" Asura cried as she buried her face into his chest tears running down her eyes.

"I was thinking about protecting you. Even if it costed me my life I couldn't care less. As long as your safe and free of harm," 

"Lucifer,"

"Asura," he says holding onto her tighter as Amenadiel watched with fascination and adoration.

He was happy for his brother. He's found his happiness and salvation and that was the girl in front of him. He hated how his father did this to test him, to prove his love and worth for this girl.

"You guys can go home under one rule Lucifer, you have to remain visiting hell to make sure it's not falling apart. Fathers orders," Amenadiel says before flying off. 

A breath of fresh air is exactly what Asura needed when the two arrived back to Earth with Lucifer's arms wrapped tightly around her shoulders. He swore to never let her go again.

"Lucifer, Asura your back!" Mazikeen happily states looking at the two. "You've been gone for a week,"

"A week? It only feels like a few hours," Lucifer mumbled.

"You know how time span is different from Hell. Anyways Asura they caught your killer the cops have been knocking on Lux a week straight, been telling them y'all on vacation. But you might wanna return to the station,"

"I need some rest before doing any of that it's been a hell of a week," Asura says while yawning.

"Awww come darling. Let's take you to bed,"

"Carry me?" Asura asked as Lucifer chuckled.

"Anything for you darling," Lucifer says while picking her up as he spanned her around causing her to laugh as the two raced upstairs.