Chapter 121: Abstinent Beast God's pampered little princess

"Ha, ha!" Her lips curled and she said with a spring breeze like smile, "Really cute!"

"But I feel Qing Qing is cuter." Ling Xiu raised her hand and stepped onto his sword, flying off into the sky with her.

Mo Bai made out of the lotus root followed them with all his might until they landed in a paradise.

This was an abandoned flower filled paradise with an empty crystal palace in the center. Countless flowers surrounded it, it was incredibly beautiful.

"So beautiful!" Luo Qing Chen's eyes lit up as she looked at him and asked, "How did you find it?"

"This is a gift my mother gave us." He took her hand and said, "We'll live here from now on, alright?"

When Ling Xiu talked about his mother, she suddenly thought Xi Ru You. She was the first person she saw after coming to this world.

She looked over at his peerless face and went on her tiptoes, using incredible speed to land a kiss on the side of his lips before saying, "Alright!"

Who would have known that when her voice fell, he would feel it wasn't enough. He gently pulled her in by her waist with his right hand and his cool lips went down.

The night breeze blew across them, the western reeds danced, the beautiful flowers bloomed, and time passed by them.

They agreed to be together, walking down this path forever.

In this world, Luo Qing Chen was the one to leave first. After living for an entire ten thousand years, even if she was from the Heaven Race, she still needed to return to the void.

That day, the sun shined bright. Both he and her could tell that today was her time to go.

"Qing Qing." Ling Xiu softly said, calling the young girl leaning against him.

She had skin like jade and eyes like stars. With a faint smile, her beauty was unmatched. It was like the countless years hadn't left a single mark on her face.

It was not that Luo Qing Chen was special, rather the Heaven Race's people would never grow old.

"Un." Luo Qing Chen nodded. Her lips had a faint smile as she said, "Ten thousand years have passed so quickly, it seemed like it passed in the blink of an eye."

Without knowing why, she was feeling unwilling. This was just a place for her to complete a mission, but it became the place she was most tied down to.

She knew what her mission was and also know why the people she met all felt so similar.

The system thought she didn't know, but she actually did.

The male lead that fell in love with her in each world had a black mark on the back of their ear. That mark that was like the mark of a death god served the same purpose as the red lotus that was very faint on her face.

"What to do?" His voice choked up a bit as he held her tightly and said, "I'm not willing to let you go, not willing at all. What do I do?"

She could feel his cool tears falling onto the back of her hand, but she didn't look up at him.

Because she was afraid. As long as she took an extra glance at him, she would break down in tears from this meeting.

She couldn't cry! She knew that if she showed him her crying, he wouldn't be willing and would feel even worse......

"You have to live well. I'll be waiting for you to find me, alright?" She closed her eyes and a feeling of drowsiness came over her. The warm wind blew beside her ear and everything became silent.

"Silly." He tightly held her and whispered in her ear, "Did you forget about my Unbreakable Soul?"

The mysterious aura of the ancient forbidden technique appeared. The pale blue light sparkling in his meridians began to weaken.

Instantly, his spiritual energy slowly began to scatter, leaving this world with her.

This was his destiny, not hating life and death, only hating that time passed too quickly.