Chapter 1*

At your house (Your POV):

I'm in my room and getting myself ready to watch my favorite tv-show again from the beginning. Teen wolf has always been of interest to me, because i can relate to it. I had became a werewolf only two years ago at the age of 14, watching teen wolf always makes me think about the struggles I had to face when I first had been turned. The only difference is that my eyes glow red (without me being an alpha, and it was a more of a fire glow than the dark red on the show) and I'm faster and can heal faster than the ones in the show.

I grab the dvd for the first season from the box on the shelf and put it into the player. The only thing I don't like about the show, is the way Lydia ignored styles for the first few seasons. I feel like he really deserves a lot more than her. I sigh, knowing there is nothing I can do about it or change it.

I grab some popcorn I made earlier and press play on the dvd-player. When I'm pressing play, I can suddenly hear a thunder storm outside. This confuses me, cause it had been clear out just a second ago. I try to just ignore it and focus on the tv screen in front of me, but then I see that the screen has frozen. I try fixing it with the remote but nothing changes. I sigh, thinking that it has probably something to do with the storm outside, so I decide to turn off the tv and go to bed early tonight. When i'm cleaning up and placing the dvd-box back on the closet shelf, I hear someone knock on my bedroom door. My heart immediately skips a beat, because I know my parents are out of town for the weekend.

I grab the lamp on the nightstand to use as a weapon and slowly walk towards the door. When I open it, there is nobody on the other side. "I must be hearing things" I say to myself, trying to ease the tension. When after a few moments i still see nobody, I close the bedroom door. The tv-screen then suddenly turns on by itself, It is showing the beginning of teen wolf. Now I'm starting to get freaked out, cause I had just removed the dvd from the player. There is no way that it would be able to still be playing without the dvd.

I try to turn the tv off again, when a hand comes out of the tv and grabs a hold of my arm. I scream and try to fight it off, but it's too strong for me. It suddenly pulls me into the tv screen and i start screaming for my life. When I had disappeared in the tv, it turns off by itself. Leaving the room quiet and empty. 

Third person: meanwhile at McCall house:

Scott McCall is sitting on his bed in his room, wearing only a pair of gym shorts, as he re-threads the laces on his lacrosse stick

Scott McCall is sitting on his bed in his room, wearing only a pair of gym shorts, as he re-threads the laces on his lacrosse stick. Once he's determined that the net on his stick is secure and loose enough, he tosses the stick on his bed before walking toward the bathroom door, where he has a bar mounted on the lintel. After doing a series of chin-ups, Scott goes into the bathroom, where he brushes his teeth and washes his face before bed.

Suddenly, Scott hears a noise outside and pauses to listen for danger. The scene cuts to the front porch, where Scott, now in a red hoodie, walks outside with a wooden baseball bat in hand as he investigates what is causing the noise. Suddenly, a figure appears hanging from the roof, and Scott yelps in terror, almost hitting the person in the face with his bat until he realizes that it is Stiles Stilinski, his best friend, who is yelping just as loudly.