Chapter 40

A smile made it's way onto Taehyung's face as he walked through the doors of Jungkook's office. Today another meeting was sceduled to talk about Yoongi and Jungkook's meeting with the other mafia boss and the brown haired boy couldn't be more excited. He was hella excited to also have a voice in this al land while he still wasn't used tot his way of life he would do his best to be of any help.

Now more than ever the young lawyer felt like he was truly a part of this group of people. Him and Jungkook were growing closer and closer and Taehyung was very curious what the next step in their relationship would be. Whatever it was he was truly excited for anything that was still to come.

Even though Jungkook didn't say it directly to the brown haired boy, Taehyung just knew that he was also excited for it. The spark in his eyes every time Taehyung and him came close to each other wasn't something the young lawyer had missed. He had begun to pay more and more attention to the boy who he had been so afraid of at first and he truly thought the two of them could have something amazing together.

Once again Jisoo was asked to serve Jungkook and his friends and thus the black haired girl stood next to coffee machine while waiting for it to finish to cup of coffee it was making. A nervous look was once again displayed on the small girl's face and a pityfull feeling began to make it's way into Taehyung's chest. She would feel better and more confident eventually but that was something which was very clear to Taehyung and not for Jisoo. For her she was forced to be in the presenceof the people she feared the most while in reality they were pretty harmless....if they liked you. If they didn't  like you then the only advise Taehyung could give that person was run for your life and even that probably wouldn't work.

"Sit down baby." Jungkook softly whispered into Taehyung's ear as he noticed the older staring at the girl near the coffee machine. Immediately Taehyung softly shook his head as to get rid of all the thoughts in his head and walked over to the table before sitting down on a chair. A soft red blush began to appear on his cheeks and the young lawyer quickly looked down. If Jin or Jimin would notice it they would surely never stop teasing him about it.

Back when  the three of them had gone to the party together they wouldn't stop asking questions about the two of them. They wanted every damn detail Taehyung could give them  and the wouldn't stop until the brown haired boy would spill  them all.

"So as you all know me and Yoongi had a meeting with Jinyoung yesterday." The youngest of the all opened the meeting while Jisoo began to serve all the boys coffee. A serious look was displayed on the mafia boss' face and he slowly looked around the table before placing his elbows on it.

"Jinyoung agreed to the plan me and Yoongi prepared and right now we are busy to gain his trust in order to get some information from him." Jungkook spoke, a sly smirk on his face. "He didn't notice a thing about the whole plan being a big set up." He added before picking up his hot coffee and softly blowing on the dark brown liquid in order for it to cool  down a bit. 

Softly Yoongi began to nod before taking over from the younger boy. "Mark is still on board with everything. He will remain our man on the inside and he'll bring us information once a week. The moment Jinyoung is out of the way it will be him taking over." Yoongi said in a serious tone while looking at everyone present. Slowly the other boys began to nod, indicating that they understood everything that was told to them.

"The deal we've made up for him isn't beneficial for Jeon Coorporations at all, but it is needed in order to gain his trust." Jungkook then spoke again before focussing his attention on Taemin. "Did you look into the finances?" he asked the quiet boy with a serious look on his face.

Immediately the brown haired boy began to nod while adjusting the glasses on his nose. "I did. It isn't a good deal for us but we should be fine even with the money we will lose from this." The financial expert of Jeon Coorporations spoke in a confident tone. It was as clear as crystal that this boy knew everything there was to know about the financial side of this all. No way Taemin would be wrong in that department.

Softly Jungkook nodded before looking around once again. "Tonight me, Hoseok, Yoongi and Namjoon have another meeting sceduled with him. This time he will visit us and we expect him to arrive around 8." The ravenette then confidently spoke while a small grin made it's way onto his face. "Let's make sure he'll feel very welcome."

Once the boy was finished Namjoon slowly began to take over. "My men have been looking everywhere for Sehun and Rosé and they have spotted the both of them multiple times on the south side of Seoul." The blue haired boy said before focussing on Jungkook. "I ordered them to follow them around if they spot the two again and  until then we will be watching the south part closely."

Softly the youngest of them all nodded while a grin began to form onto his face. "Good. We need to find them as soon as possible." The youngest boy spoke in a sly tone while a big smirk was visible on his face. Sehun and Rosé both were responsible for all the misery in his life and the reason why his beloved father was no longer alive. Jungkook would make sure these two would pay for what they had done, even if that meant that it would be the last thing he ever did. Sehun and Rosé couldn't get away with everything this easily.

"Let's hope we find them soon." The ravenette then spoke before a small laugh left his mouth. A wicked smile began to form onto the boy's face and a dark look was visible in his eyes. The youngest of them all was clearly planning something and by the looks of it it wasn't anything good.

"I'm in the mood to blow someone's brains out."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

kind of a short chapter but yeah...I've been quite busy with working since a lot of my co workers are sick due to covid. Hope you all understand!

Question of the chapter:

do you have any pets?

Please show some love for the story by:
* Voting
* Commenting

Follow my account if you want to keep updated about the story!❤️

Thank you all so much for reading my story!