Chapter 5*

At your house (Your POV):

I have only been home for 30 minutes and i have already received a text from Styles.

'Do you want to join Scott and me on a video call?'

'Sure, give me a minute to set everything up"

"Okay :) "

I smile at the smiley Stiles has sent in his last text. He is really adorable. I set up the laptop on my vanity and start the video call. Stiles' screen pops up first, followed by Scott's shortly. "Hi, so what's this about?" I ask, trying to adjust the screen so I can have both windows at same size.

"Any word yet on how Jackson is?" Scott asks me. I can see he looks guilty for what has happened. "Yeah, Lydia texted me a few minutes ago, she said it's probably a separated shoulder." I say, giving him a sad look through the camera.

"Because of me?" Scott asks, looking down with embarrassment. "Because he's a tool." Stiles answers quickly. This makes me nod in agreement, i mean he isn't wrong. "But, is he gonna play?" Scott asks me again. "Well, they don't know yet. Now, they're just counting on you for Saturday." I say. "But that's really not a good idea Scott".

I suddenly notice something behind Scott. It looks like Stiles has noticed it too cause he starts typing in the chat. At the same time the connection with Scott starts to fall away. When Scott is finally able to read that there is someone behind him, i recognized the figure as Derek. Derek steps forward and closes Scott's computer, leaving Stiles and me alone on video call.

"Did you see that?" he asks me, worry evident in his eyes. "Yes, it looked like Derek, but i'm not sure." I say, kind of getting worried too even though i know Derek would never hurt Scott. "I just got a text from him" he says. "What does it say?" i ask him. He reads the text once more and then tells me. "He said that it was Derek warning him that he can't play this Saturday." he looks at me through the camera lens.

"Is he ok?" I ask. "yeah i think so." he says with a nod. "Ok well, i'll see you tomorrow at school" I say, needing to get off so I can catch up with school work. Yes i have only been here for 3 days and i'm already behind on homework, typical me. "Sounds good" Stiles says, smiling and waving goodbye to me. I close the laptop and started working.

....

Classroom (Your POV):

We are sitting in math class when the teacher calls Scott and Lydia to the board. I'm sitting next to Stiles, Scott in front of me and Lydia 2 seats behind me. When Scott and Lydia went to the front of the class, i decide to listen in to the conversation.

"Why is there a rumor going around that you're not playing tomorrow?" Lydia begins, having no problem solving the equation in front of her. Damn she is smart. "'Cause I'm sort of not." Scott says sighing. He looks at the board, not knowing what he is supposed to do.

"I think you sort of are-- especially when you brutally injure my boyfriend by ramming into him." Lydia bites back. I roll my eyes at that and this caught Stiles attention. "Can you hear what they are saying?" he asks me. "yeah, Lydia is telling him he has to play on Saturday" I say, tuning back into the conversation.

"He brutally injured himself ramming into me." Scott says, making Lydia look at him with narrowed eyes. "Jackson's gonna play tomorrow... But, he's not gonna be at his peak... and, I prefer my boyfriend at peak performance." This makes me make a weird face.

"Okay..." Scott says, having the same look plastered on his face like i had just a second ago. "I date the captain of the winning lacrosse team. And, if they start off the season losing, I date the captain of the losing team. I don't date losers." Lydia says.

"Losing one game isn't gonna kill anyone. In fact, it might even save someone..." Scott responds, still not having started to solve the equation in front of him.

"Fine. Don't play. We'll probably win anyway. Then, we'll go out after, like we were planning, and I'll introduce Allison to all the hot players on the team... and Scott McCall can stay home, surfing the 'net for porn." Lydia says. She turns away from the board and walks back to her seat.

When she passes me, i take her arm in my hand. "That was unnecessary." I say, giving her a look. "I only said what needed to be said." she responds, taking her arm out of my hand and going back to her seat. I roll my eyes and look pittyful at Scott.

"Mr. McCall, you're not even close to solving your problem..." The teacher begins. "Tell me about it." Scott says, looking my way. I'm at my locker when stiles suddenly runs towards me. "Hey come here. Can you hear them? What are they saying?" he asks pointing towards his dad.

I listen in and he keeps looking at me expectantly. "9pm Curfew because of the body." I say while looking back at him. "Unbelievable. My dad's out looking for a rabid animal, while the jerk-off who actually killed the girl is just hangin' out, doing whatever he wants." Stiles says while leaning against the lockers behind him.

"Well, you can't exactly tell your dad the truth about Derek." Scott then says, walking towards us. "I can do something." Stiles says to him. "Like what?" I ask, concentrating more on getting everything stacked in my locker than the conversation taking place next to me.

"Find the other half of the body." Stiles says to me with a smile on his face. I look at him and shake my head, holding back a smile. At the other side of the hall, Lydia is introducing Allison to the guys on the lacrosse team.

"This is Allison." Lydia says while looking directly at Scott. Scott starts walking over to them and i follow him. "Hi. Nice to meet you." The lacrosse player says. "She's the new girl. She just moved here." Lydia speaks for Allison. "Oh, how do you like it?" he asks with a smirk.

"I like it." Allison says. Lydia sees Scott an I approaching and guides the lacrosse player away. "So, Lydia's introducing you to everyone?" Scott asks, a little hurt evident in his voice. "She's being so unbelievably nice to me." Allison says with a smile. "I wonder why." Scott mutters annoyed.

I keep walking until i caught up with Lydia. "Hey sis, what's up?" she asks with a sweet voice. "I know what you're doing, leave them be." I say with a frown. I know that she just wants the team to win and won't actually ask Allison to date someone for her, but i still want to confront her about this.

"It's no big deal, now Scott will play, we win and they can be together. Everyone wins." She exclaims. "Lydia you're better than this, please don't ever stoop this low again." I say, knowing that deep down she is a good person and that Jackson is making her be like this.

When i say that, i can see her face soften and she looks behind me towards Allison and Scott. "Ok, i'll leave them be from now on." she tells me. "Thank you" I say. We give each other a hug and go our separate ways again.

Hospital (Your POV):

I had joined Lydia and Jackson for his check up at the hospital today. I did feel a little bad that he had gotten hurt, so i said i would drive them. I'm sitting with Lydia in the waiting room. I see Stiles in the corner of my eye looking my way. Before i can go say hi, the doctor calls me inside to sign some forms for Jackson.

When i go inside, a brunette takes my place next to Lydia. She is to busy with her phone call to even notice i have gone away or that someone has taken my place. I enter the room and start to fill out the needed forms.