o. dear my beloved

𝐃𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝐌𝐲 𝐁𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐝

Does it not bother you?

❝ That they refuse to see the good in you, and only focus on your faults ❞

That they refuse to see the good in you, and only focus on your faults

── the letters of Arabella Carter and Luke Castellan

∘☽☾∘

Arabella Carter knew a lot of things. Some would even say that she knew too much.

She knew that she was going to become a nurse. She knew that she was going to travel the world when she finished her degree. She knew that she would have a good life. She also knew that her family had too many problems to count of two hands. She knew that her mother and father would never stop fighting, not even if the world ended.

And she knew that she was the least favourite child.

She knew there were things that others couldn't see. That there were monsters in this world like no other. That there were teenagers, covered in bruises and blood, who would try to fight them, carrying weapons that glowed in the lights.

She knew that sometimes, they never came back from the fight.

Arabella Carter knew a lot of things, but at the same time, she didn't know enough. She had yet to work out whether or not the lack of knowledge was going to get her hurt.

∘☽☾∘

ALISHA BOE as ARABELLA CARTER

── the mortal who cared too much

you make it all sound black and white, but it has never been like that

JAKE ABEL as LUKE CASTELLAN

── the demigod who thought too deeply

i made a choice and i chose wrong, that is something i have to face

additional cast

Lucas J. Zuman as Percy Jackson

Kathryn Newton as Annabeth Chase

N/A as Ethan Nakamura

Javon 'Wanna' Walton/Timothee Chalamet as Alabaster C. Torrington

∘☽☾∘

achievements

🏵 1st in Luke Castellan 22/12/20

🏵 1st in Percy Jackson 16/7/21

warnings

this book will contain crude language, sexual themes, violence, talk of anxiety, depression, suicidal thoughts and talk of PTSD

disclaimer

I don't own the Percy Jackson series. The dialogue, locations, characters and plot belong to the author. Arabella Carter belongs to violetfairylara, along with the plot of her story, the other characters belong to me as does the dialogue.

Dear My Beloved copyright © 2022 by Imaginebooks, all rights reserved

to note

If I find any spoilers in this book for later parts, I will be deleting your comment. I want everyone to have the same experience when reading this, whether you're a rereader or not. That being said, there's changes in plot and characters so you will have some new things to experience. This is going to be a little darker than the original book.

The other thing to note is that atm, I'm really struggling to find an Ethan Nakamura faceclaim that is Japanese, or Japanese-American as is Ethan's actual ethnicity in the book. If anyone has suggestions, please let me know so that I can look into them. 

socials

Instagram || imaginebooks.wp

Tumblr || imaginebooks

Pinterest || Imaginebooks42

∘☽☾∘

Hiya,

So, this is a rewrite now because I read parts of this book again and wasn't happy with some of the characterisation. It wasn't a decision I made lightly to rewrite this, because it was one of my favourite books to write, but I hope that you'll enjoy all the new things added in. I'm so hyped for this lot.

Percy Jackson's faceclaim actually goes to infantwomanro , who I got the idea from so thank you for the inspiration!!

Let me know what you think,

Love Li xx