Chapter 6*

While you are in the examination room: (stiles POV)

I see y/n sitting in the waiting room with Lydia. For a second she looks my way and i immediately look away. I'm still nervous but i decide that i'm going to march up to her and tell her how i feel. I look back over to where she is sitting. She is sitting with her back towards me and Lydia is next to her making a phone call. It is now or never. I walk over to her and and start talking.

"Hey, y/n..." I start. She doesn't turn around but i still need to just say what i want to say, maybe it will be easier with her back towards me. "I always thought that we just had this kind of connection..mostly unspoken, of course. Maybe it'd be kind of cool to... get to know each other a little better... maybe go on a date?" I ramble.

She still doesn't turn around, so i shake her shoulder a bit. When she turns around, i notice that this isn't y/n at all. The woman looks at me weird and then walks away. "Hey stiles, what's up?" I look behind me and see y/n standing there. "Uh nothing i uhm was just looking for you to say hi" I'm not going to tell her i had embarrassed myself just a second ago.

...

Your POV

Stiles looks at me a little more nervously than he usually does. I look over to Lydia who is still on her phone. Jackson comes out of the examination room and Lydia immediately stands up. This makes me a little annoyed.

"Okay. Did he do it?" Lydia asks. He better did it, i just had to sign a lot of forms for him. "He said not to make a habit of it, but one cortisone shot won't kill me." Jackson says. I look at him with a doubtful look, that's how every addiction starts.

"You should get one right before the game, too. The pros do it all the time." Lydia says. I can't believe my ears. "You want to be a little high school amateur?" she starts, walking towards Jackson seductively "Or... do you want to go... pro...?"

They then start sucking face in front of stiles and I, talk about awkward. "Yeah, i'm not driving you home, i'm not about to be stuck in a car with this. Here, drive yourselves." I say while throwing the keys to Jackson.

"Then how are you getting home?" Jackson asks me. Funny, i didn't even think he'd care. "I'll walk" I say, walking away from the couple and bumping into Scott. "Sorry." he says. "Didn't see you".

"And?" Stiles comes to stand beside me. "The scent was the same." Scott says. "You're sure?" Stiles asks, making Scott nod. "Yes." he says, making me frown. "Wait, what are you two talking about?" I ask, wanting to know more about what they were going on about.

"We came here to see if Scott recognized the scent that he smelled at Derek's." Stiles says to me "So, he did bury the other half of the body on his property?" he then turns to Scott. "Which means we have proof he killed the girl." Scott says with a nod.

"I say we use it." Stiles says immediately. "I don't know guys, something doesn't seem right about this." I start, but Scott ignores me and asks stiles how. Stiles looks over at me and then turns back to Scott. "Tell me something first-- are you doing this because you want to stop Derek, or because you want to play in the game and he said you couldn't?" he asks.

"There are bite marks on the legs, Stiles-- bite marks." Scott says. I still don't like the idea but i'm going to let them do whatever they wanted to do. "Okay. Then we're gonna need a shovel." Stiles says "You coming with?" he then asks me. I nod my head and we all rush to Stiles' jeep.

....

Hale house (Your POV):

We are walking towards the Hale house when Scott suddenly stops and holds us back. "Wait... something's different." He says. He keeps looking around to see if he can notice something that could indicate a change of some sorts.