*5*

"UNNIESSSSSS!!!"

i slammed the door wide open after running here covered with sweat.

Aryen unnie and Seojung unnie looked at me with shock.

"What is it??"

"OMGGGGGG ARE-YOU-WATCHING-THE-SHOW-ILAND-RIGHT-NOW-BECAUSE-I-SWEAR-TO-GOD-ONE-OF-THE-TRAINEES-IS-ABSOLUTELY-BREATHTAKI--"

"YO YO YO!!! CALM DOWN HONEY! oh so nowww you can rap? You cant rap while on tour but you can rap talking about some trainee guy on tv?"

*insert sassy bitch voice lmao*

"Oh.. sorryy hehe i was too excited!"

"Okay.. what were you saying again?"

"Have you watched the first episode? Of iland? The new survival show??"

"Yeah we finish watched it just now. Why?"

"I swear tho. Heeyoung already have a trainee in her minds right now" Seojung unnie said. She knows me too well.

"Seriously?? Which one tho?"

"The one named jay.. i swear he dances cool, his face is cool, his voice is cool, his hair is cool, the way he walks is cool, his vibe is cool, his style is cool-"

"Calm down woman. Youre getting so excited here lmao"

"Cant you tell? Ive been focusing on him for the whole episode!!"

"Well i guess since you focuse on him only you havent noticed the others yet eh?"

"What do you mean?" I asked confused.

"Jungwon is there tho."

"Who?"

"Jungwon, Yang Jungwon. You know, your classmate since first grade?" Aryen unnie said with an obvious look of 'areyouseriouslydontrememberhim' look.

Then it hit me.

Wait, THE Yang Jungwon?

Well hes been our friend since we were toddlers! Not to mention that i met Aryen and Seojung unnies at primary school. Back when i was 7 years old, my only friend was Jungwon. He was so kind, despite the fact that i always were aloof back then. But then when i was 9 i befriended Aryen and Seojung unnie. We would always talk at recess and have these kind of talks of becoming a kpop girlgroup one day. We would always practise at the music room and Jungwon would sometimes join us.

Then when i was 10 i became a trainee. That was the last time i have ever heard of Jungwon, because since then i quit school to train. Maybe he became a trainee because of those late night practises with us.

'Jungwonah, im sorry but today is my last day. I signed a contract with a company and im going to be a trainee. That makes me going to be busy from now on. I probably wont see you in a long time.'

'Okay then.. Heeyoungah, can you promise me something then?'

'What is it?'

'Promise me..

If i want to chase my dreams in the future, i hope you will support me.'