Chapter 16

"Lock it! Lock it!" Scott yelled. "Do I look like I have a key?" Stiles said, giving Scott a pointed look. "Grab something!" Scott yelled again. "What?" "Anything!" I looked outside and saw the pliers lying on the ground. Scott saw the idea form in my head and said "...no" this made Stiles look at me in confusion. Before they could both say anything else, I leaped up and ran outside.

I silently grabbed the pliers, when I saw the alpha look my way. I ran back wit hit in my hands and Stiles threw the door open for me. When I was inside, we locked it by barricading both doors shut with the pliers.

Stiles then looked at me "Don't ever do that again!" he exclaimed. I looked at him in annoyance, I wasn't a child. "Where did it go?" Scott interrupted us, we all looked through the windows of the door. "That won't hold, will it?" Scott said again. "Probably not." Stiles said grimly.

"It's your boss." I said, realization hitting me. "What?" Scott asked me with confusion.

"Deaton? The Alpha? Your boss." Stiles said, giving him a look. "No." Scott said, shaking his head. "Yes! Murdering psycho-Werewolf." Stiles said, flailing his arms in front of Scott.

"That can't be—" Scott said, making me give him a pointed look mixed with disbelief. "Oh, come on! He disappears, and that thing shows up ten seconds later to toss Derek twenty feet through the air? That's not convenient timing?" I asked.

"It's not him." Scott said again, making me roll my eyes. "He killed Derek." Stiles said, this made me sad. Sure I didn't overly love the guy, but that shoudln't of happened to him. "No, Derek's not dead. He can't be dead." Scott said, we started walking fast to a classroom upstairs were we could hide.

"Blood spurted out of his mouth, okay? That doesn't exactly qualify as a minor injury. He's dead, and we're next." Stiles said scoffing. "Okay, just... What do we do?" Scott said, sighing.

"We get to my Jeep. We get out of here. And you seriously think about quitting your job." Stiles said. Making Scott nod.

We reached a classroom and ran towards the windows. "No, they don't open. The school's climate-controlled." Stiles said, making Scott huff. "Then we break it." he said. "Which will make a lot of noise." I said to Scott, he looked at me and said "Then, uh... Then we run really fast. Really fast."

"...Stiles, what's wrong with the hood of your Jeep?" I asked, looking at car.

"What do you mean? Nothing's wrong..." Stiles said, coming to stand next to me and look out the window. "It's bent." Scott said. "What, like, dented?" Stiles asked, he couldn't see that far. "No, I mean bent." Scott said again.

Before anyone could say anything again, something came flying at us at high speed. I yelled "Get down" and pulled Stiles down with me. "What the hell...? ...That's my battery." He said, looking at the object.

"Don't." I said, pulling him back tot he wall. "We have to move." Stiles said to me, making me look at Scott. "He could be right outside!" Scott said. "He is right outside!" Stiles said xasperatedly.

"Just let me take a look first." I said, slowly getting up a little to look out of the window.

"Nothing?" Stiles asked. "No." I said. "Move now?" Stiles asked again. "Move now!" Scott said.

We ran down and saw the lockerroom. Scott said we should go in there and I hesitated. I didn't want to go in there, it smelled. Before I could say anything, they pushed me inside and closed the door.

"Call your dad." Scott said to Stiles. "And tell him what?" I asked, not liking that idea.

"I don't know! Anything! Gas leak. A fire. Whatever! If that thing seeks the parking lot filled with cop cars, it'll take off." Scott said, making me look at his with doubt.