~FOURTEEN~

The conversation sounded normal to everyone.But both of us know our ironic uses of sir and doctor.The irony of remembering our rampant tongue session yesterday,tearing every boss- colleague boundaries and today, meeting with our real and disguised identity.

But.

This is where the secrets of Mr.Ivano presumably ends.

Whereas for me, it's the beginning.

The tension stretched between us until papa finally decided to slice it and put an end to the heavy air.

I was thinking this was going to continue forever.

"So,my daughter seems to be already acquainted with you."Mr.Ivano silently glanced towards papa for a flitting moment as papa addressed me as his daughter.

"Let me then proceed introducing you with others."And thus papa respectively went on to introduce everyone with Mr.Ivano and Arnaldo. Thankfully,Tyler and Max deemed it intelligent enough to maintain silence about both of them being already introduced. Papa still doesn't know that they picked me up from airport that morning.

I think the situation of informing him about that day may arise sooner or later.

Within few minutes, papa finished introducing our crew with Mr.Ivano and Arnaldo.Mr.Ivano silently nodded his head at everyone in acknowledgement while Arnaldo maintained his stiff position, acknowledging us with his signature curt nod.

A brief silence passed after that which was removed by Mr.Ivano's deep accented voice."It was pleasant meeting everyone." He paused locking his gaze with me."I am Karl Alfred Ivano,for the whole world.But for this underworld,I'm notoriously known as KAI.Or the Don everyone commonly address me as." He concluded smoothly gauging my reaction.

I was neutral.I was already prepared for the answer.

"And this." He motioned towards Arnaldo. "Is my most trusted and right hand man.My shield,Arnaldo Armanno." He introduced causing Arnaldo to proudly nod his head in appreciation and acknowledgement.

A heavy silence filled around the whole room as his words sank upon us.I showed no reaction upon his words for once.

But honestly,this was unforeseen.

Thinking about it now, the pseudo name looks fitting with his initials. Also in hotel, he was about to say Arnaldo as his right hand.

Importantly, keeping his whole identity in this underworld looks absolutely plausible now.A young person being so renowned and in spotlight of the world is an underworld Don.Underworld mobs undoubtedly will leave no stone unturned to harm and destroy his whole family knowing almost everything and everyone from Ivano.

He deserves every praise for being this smooth in hiding his identity,I thought impressed.Maybe my so called pathetic father tried to spread rumour about this.Sadly, I believe no one was left alive to open their mouth for this.He will soon join this category of forever sealing and permanently taken care off squad.

"So,he's not only a sexy let me screw you President,but also an underworld dreamy dominating mafia man?" Tyler breathlessly whispered near my left ear  bringing me out from my thoughts.

Lord.

Closing my eyes for a brief second and finally breaking my ongoing staring contest with Don,I glanced sideways finding Tyler staring towards Mr.Ivano as if he's a full course meal served for him after starving for century.I elbowed him hard causing him to curse at me and Ryan from beside him to look our way with a reprimanding gaze.

Shrugging, I moved my gaze towards my papa as he conversed with Mr.Ivano.And Mr. Ivano, unsurprisingly staring at me, not sure if he's even listening  papa's words.