fifty four

hiiii i just finished one of my finals hehehe

anyways everyone gather around for our season 4/manga levi prayer circle ! levi will stay alive, levi will stay alive, levi is alive, levi is alive, levi is alive 😃😃

also u guys hurt my feelings so FINE i'll change it back to (Y/N) 😭

ALSO ALSO before u guys comment again to update dONT WORRY OFMGF I WONT LEAVE YOU LIKE I DID THREE YEARES AGO OK BEAR WITH ME ITS FINALS WEEK I LITERALLY SHOULDNT EVEN BE WRITING THIS RIGHT NOW i update every week either on sunday or monday 💀

apart from that i love you all and i hope you enjoy this chapter <3

-

You weren't sure what to expect with your last day with Levi. The universe had given you a second chance, there were many things you wanted to tell him before you would eventually go back to Ymir and fulfill the promises you both made.

Krista had accompanied you into the Survey Corps headquarters, relenting to your insistence that she takes you to Levi's private headquarters, and she does so.

While she made occasional comments and questions about everything that had happened to you up until now, your head was unfortunately in too much pain to answer, for the most part you ignored her, motioning for some water to drink.

As you two make your way into the entrance of the headquarters, a sudden voice took you both by surprise.

"Oh, (Y/N) and Krista? What are you two doing here?"

"Reiner! Could you help up open the door?" Krista smiled, "(Y/N) doesn't feel well."

Immediately, you felt your entire body weight collapse into the ground beneath, making Krista gasp slightly when she felt you slump against her. With Reiner here for God knows what reason, you weren't sure if you were going to see Levi anytime soon. Reiner was not going to let that happen, you were sure of it.

"I can take it from here, Krista." Reiner tells her. "Go help the rest deal with Eren."

Reluctantly, Krista nods and lets Reiner hold onto you. "Take her to Captain Levi's room, and make sure she gets enough rest."

"You can trust me," he replied.

You didn't get to see Krista leave, although you wished you did in case you needed to follow her as an escape plan. However, you did get to see the inside of the headquarters when Reiner pulled you in with him.

It was as large as you remembered it, but looked smaller than it was due to the volume of its contents—barrels filled with various items, tables and chairs everywhere, worn down wooden shelves. It seemed like just yesterday you were eating dinner with everyone else, laughing and enjoying the only remnants of good there was in the world.

Reiner takes you into Levi's room, who at first is surprised at the neatness of it all but brushes it off when you urged him to help you onto Levi's bed. Despite Levi being gone for some time, his bed sheets still smelled like him and you wanted to bring that scent with you forever.

"(Y/N)." Reiner glanced, a look of despair in his eyes. He had put his hands into fists and if you weren't feeling like shit you would have noticed the way he had been trembling.

"Don't think you can get away with this," he continued. "You're coming back with us whether you like it or not."

Reiner stood up and made his way to the door. He turned back once more, "If you think about spilling any sort of information just know that I won't hesitate to kill you and that child. Even if the others are against it. We don't have to keep you alive to gain your power."