Potential Future Chapters

Hello there, I just finished my first class of the day and decided I should post an update on my writing progress! I'm revising a Beidou chapter that I wrote on a whim (I'm a simp) and I was also thinking of making a chapter about Xiao. A Noelle chapter might also come soon so please stay tuned :)

If you have any requests, comments, or critiques please feel free to include them. I'd love to hear what you have to say.

As for why I haven't updated this story in a while, school has been really testing me recently. I'm still behind on a couple of assignments but I'm slowly turning them in so no need to worry!

One of the things that's been helping lately is anime specifically, Fruits Basket. It's my comfort anime and watching it whenever I'm stressed out or sad makes me feel better. It's a romance/comedy anime and although I haven't seen the original to compare it too, the newest version has such a pretty art style. I would recommend it to anyone who likes that sort of thing. Also, catboys. It has catboys. Well, technically, at least.

I hope you have / had a nice day and a full night of sleep. Make sure to take care of yourself (you deserve it, trust me!) and remember to have something to eat today. I'm proud of you, even if you just stayed in bed today!