𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐗𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

Alexis's Pov

I woke up to the irritatingly loud noise of Blaise snoring, his arms wrapped around my waist as he slept. I watched as he slowly breathed in and out, a soft smile permanently on his face, clearly happy from what happened the previous night. Thinking back to last night, i also smiled. Yes it was fun but i also felt regret. The whole time i couldn't help but think about him...

"Please, Draco-

Blaise paused, he looked up at me all confused and almost angry.

"What did you just say, did you say Draco?"

In that moment, i felt stick to my stomach. I couldn't let Blaise know about what had happened between me and Draco, he'd only go find him but Blaise would be the one who would end up seriously hurt...again.

I was still yet to know what had happened between the pair. I turned over, facing Blaise. I gripped him softly by the shoulder and shook him until he woke up, his eyes shot open, sending me a confused look.

"You never did tell me what happened to your face", i said.

"It was just Draco, he was angry that's all", Blaise said unsure, clearly trying to avoid having this conversation.

"Yeah but why was he angry? and why did you get the brunt of it", i asked.

"Alexis, i really don't know. All he said was that he was angry about some girl messing him around, he must of really liked this girl if she made him this upset", he said.

"Oh, i wonder who the girl is?", i said uncomfortably.

"I've been wondering that, i haven't seen her yet although i can assure you that i heard her loud and clear one night in Draco's room", he laughed.

Oh, so he's been sleeping with somebody else behind my back? what a fucking hypocrite.

🪄🪄🪄🪄🪄🪄

Draco's Pov

I woke up to the most awful headache, my body ached from sleeping on the floor. I must of passed out. I sat up slowly, looking around my room i saw what a mess i made last night , glass scattered all over the floor, my belongings thrown everywhere.

I stood up and glanced in the half shattered mirror, i looked deathly pale, my eyes sunken in and dark. I thought back to my fathers letter, i knew i had to spend today trying to fix the cabinet. I packed my spell books up and grabbed my wand, not even bothering to change out of yesterday's clothes. As i grabbed the books, i saw how beaten up my knuckles were. There was cuts upon cuts, from the fight with Blaise and then my breakdown last night.

🪄🪄🪄🪄🪄🪄

I'd been working on the cabinet for a few hours now, trying various spells. None of them seemed to work, i sent an apple through only for it to come back damaged so i knew i had to cross that spell off my list.

I decided to take a break from trying, i sat down on some old couch near by.

I needed help, i needed someone to help me with the cabinet. Just the cabinet, i wouldn't make them follow out the rest of the task with me. I was stuck as no one knew about the task, no one could help me because i couldn't tell anyone. The only person who knew was...Alexis, but she hated me and i had to pretend that i hated her. I could try but i know she won't help me.

I finished writing the short letter, i slipped it into the envelope and sealed it shut. I passed the letter to my owl who instantly flew away. I took a seat back down on the couch and waited, all i could do was wait.

🪄🪄🪄🪄🪄🪄

Alexis's Pov

I'd been at hogwarts for a few years now, so obviously i've seen some weird or crazy things. But one second there's a blank wall, then next your opening the door to this huge room, filled with literally everything.

It was dark and dusty but in the corner of my eye, i spotted his platinum blonde hair poking about above some old couch in the corner.

As much as i didn't want to be around him, his letter sounded desperate and i knew the task was much bigger than our squabble, i knew it was hard for him so i was willing to help him.

Walking over to him, i felt so nervous. I so badly just wanted to turn around quietly and pretend that i never received his letter, but he spotted me.

"I-um..thanks for coming Alexis, i really need your help, you're far better at spells than me so i just figured i'd ask you", His voice wavered. He wouldn't look me in the eyes, he just stared at the floor as he spoke, he played with his rings as if he was uncomfortable by my presence.

"It's fine, i'm here now. But first, can we please talk", i asked.

He turned away from me, picking up one of the spell books from the desk.

"We can try this one, it could work", he said clearly ignoring the subject of us.

"Oh yeah, let's get to work i guess", i mumbled disappointedly,It was clear that he didn't want me here, he just needed me.

"This doesn't make us friends Alexis, i just want to get this over and done with and then you never have to speak to me again", he announced.

He really thinks that's what i want... to never speak to him again? When will he realise that i love him.

"Let's not talk, it'll be over quicker", i said.

"Good because i don't want to talk, i'm just desperate for your help", he said as he lifted his wand up.

🪄🪄🪄🪄🪄🪄

Please vote, it'd be much appreciated