|31|

Harry huffs from beside me as I stare at the two dresses laid out on my bed. Tonight is the dinner with Jessie and his father and Harry has been moping and whining about it all day. Which is understandable because in my head, I have been too.

  "You know you don't have to go." Harry mumbles. I sigh and glance over at him, he's leaned on the door way of my bedroom with his arms crossed, a pout on his lips. "I'm not making you." He continues.

  "I know, Harry. But what if it goes better than we think it's going to?" I ask, watching as he rolls his eyes. "I'm going for art purposes only, I promise." I tell him, he simply huffs.

  "Don't wear the black one, I want to see you in that when you're with me, not Jessie." He states. I sigh and stare down at the black silk dress with a slit all the way down the left leg from the waist. I'm left with a white thigh length off the shoulder dress. "You seriously don't have anything less sexy?" He questions, moving to look through my closet himself.

  "Harry."

  "Clover." He mumbles back, looking through my all of clothes as if he doesn't believe me that these are the only dresses I own. "Hey, what about this one?" He holds up a navy blue dress that straps around the neck and reaches my ankles.

  "Throw that away." I tell him, Harry frowning as he places it over his front and does a little side to side twirl making me laugh.

  "It's cute, baby, try it." He insists causing me to grin and shake my head. My mom wasn't going to let me move to New York unless I took that specific dress with, claiming my others were too revealing. Her and Harry must be on the same page.

  "I'll stick with the white one." I tell him, disappearing into the bathroom to change. It takes a minute for me to pull the fabric up my legs seeing as there's no zip. "Harry!" I exclaim as he shoves the door open without a knock or any warning.

  "I knew you were dressed, relax." He mumbles, staring at me through the mirror as I adjust the straps over my chest. His eyes rake up and down my body before he meets my eyes in the mirrors reflection. "You look really fucking good, your ass looks great." He says causing me to hold my heart sarcastically.

  "You are too kind, Harry." I joke, watching as he laughs and shuffles over to me, wrapping his arms around me, his legs bent at the knees so he's in a more comfortable position to hug me, my eyes searching his through the mirror.

  "You really do look gorgeous, Clo." He mumbles, a smile creeping onto my lips. He had hounded me the whole time I was doing my makeup and hair as a way to 'slow me down' and then I bribed him with a ten minute make out break for him to let me get dressed.

  "Thank you." I mumble shyly with a small smile, gently wiggling out of his grip as I turn to the side to examine everything. "Does it really make my ass look good?" I ask, glancing at Harry who nods.

  "Really good." He tells me with an assuring nod. I look for myself before sighing and turning to face him fully, I wish it was him I was meeting for dinner and not Jessie and his father. "I want to take you out to dinner, in that black dress." He states, basically reading my mind.

  "I want you to as well." I tell him, his hands resting on my hips as he grins down at me. I can just imagine him all dressed up looking like a prince. "I want to see you dressed up fancy." I mumble. "You don't strike me as one to have dress clothes though." I continue.