Math & MotherInnit

Y/N's POV

I now felt indebted to Tommy. He saved me, from Blair. I knew she was pissed right off now, after Tommy kissed me.

We walked to the corner of the room, hearing whispers from nearby classmates. We sat in a desk that could seat two people, me closest to the wall. (Let's call out teacher Mr Moon) Mr Moon handed out the booklet we were supposed to hand in after class. 

"Oh, this is gonna be FUN."

He looked at me, pencil in his hand. I'm good at math, so this is easy.

"Tommy, it's not hard." 

"What do you mean? Yes it is."

"Why don't we work together? That way I can help you."

We got a lot of the problems done and we had about and hour left of a two hour class.

I read out the last question.

"Solve for x: 2(3x + 4) - 3(x - 1) = x - 1 x = 2). It's simple."

"No it's not."

"Tommy, yes it is."

"You solve it!"

"Ok."

I started writing on my paper and solved the equation in less than 3 minutes.

"See, simple."

"What?" 

"Here, let me show you."

I erased my paper and started all over. I did it again and let him copy as I went.

"Get it? See, simple."

"Yeah, it is. Thanks."

We handed it into Mr Moon.

"You kids shouldn't have finished this quick, there's still almost and hour left of class." 

He took them and started marking. We sat back down and talked.

"Thanks for helping me again. She's been doing that since Year 6."

"Y/N, it's no problem, i'd take a bullet for you if I had too."

"No you wouldn't."

"Yes, I would."

"Really?"

"Yes, of course." 

I smiled. We saw Mr Moon walk up to us, holding our papers. Let's just say, Mr Moon HATED me for some reason, yet I did so well in his class.

"You guys got lucky. 98% for each of you." 

I looked at Tommy.

"Told you it's simple.

Mr Moon walked away from us.

"Hey, Y/N, did you wanna come to my place after school?"

"Sure, I'd love to." 

He nodded and smiled.

School went by pretty quickly that day. Every time we walked past Blair and her 'goons' Blair gave me a death stare. I would just pull closer to Tommy and he'd keep me safe, I knew that now.

I saw Toby in the hall and told him to tell mom I would be at Tommy's.

"Anyways, I'm excited to me motherinnit and fatherinnit. Can't forget the dogs!"

"Haha yeah."

"TOM!"

"What? What'd I do?"

"Come empty the dishwasher!"

"Oh my god. I CAN'T EMPTY THE DISHWASHER! I'M LIVE! WHAT THE FU- UH SORRY PARDON?"

"Empty the dishwasher!"

"I WILL WHEN - MUM I'M IN THE MIDDLE OF A WAR MUM!"

I was laughing hysterically.

"MUM I'M LIVE!"

We were both laughing at this point.

"I might have to stream after dinner though, you're welcome to stay until i'm done."

"Ok, it'll depend on how late it is I guess."

We finally arrived at Tommy's and MotherInnit was sitting on the couch, facing the TV.

"Tom? Is this the girl you've told me about?"

"Yes, it is, her name's Y/N."

"Nice to meet you."

"Same here."

Half an hour passed and we talked and played on our phones, mainly among us.

"Y/N! HOW COULD YOU I TRUSTED YOU!"

"Well, sucks to be crewmate!"

"Fucking impostor."

He crossed his arms and baby raged. 

"Y/N, Tommy! Dinner is ready."

"Coming!"

I got up and held my hands out for him to take them. 

"C'mon. Get up."

He grabbed my hands and I pulled him up.

We went and sat down at the table across from each other, mother and father innit across from each other. W ate until the silence was broken by FatherInnit.

"So, Tommy and Y/N how'd you guys meet?"

What do I say? Tommy hasn't figured out that i'm the person who plays on the SMP with the rest of them.

"Uh, he threw a snowball at me and I threw on back."

"Yeah, wound up and threw it at my face."

"Ok, I didn't actually mean to hit you in the face."

"Mhm, sure."

"I did!"

Our arguing went on for about five minutes.

"Tom, you should teach Y/N how to play minecraft on stream."

I looked at Tommy. 

"Sure, you know the basics?"

"Yeah, I played on console."

Complete LIE.

"Well, I'm teaching you on PC."

Ahhh you guys love this book so much. SO i'm willing to do to a TRIPLE UPDATE! Yes/No answer only :)