Chapter 21

Hi guys, so I've come to terms that my book will not change to the correct order. So before reading the chapter, please make sure that you are reading it in the correct order as written in the title (chapter, 1, 2, 3..)

But anyway, here is another chapter for you ❤️

~Victoria's POV
*After her exams, two days before the ball*

Jessica and I move between the racks of the expensive clothing store that screams high class. Jessica is all giddy and excited as she moves through the racks taking out dresses that she loves. I, on the other hand, feel somewhat discomfort for having Xavior pay for all of this.

Even though he said we could spend whatever amount we want, it still brings me discomfort as it is not our money to spend. But regardless, I couldn't help but fall in love with all the amazing designs. A worker from the store comes up to us and scoffs at our attire.

"Excuse me ladies, but I think it would be more appropriate if you shopped at your own cheap clothing stores, window shopping aren't allowed here" she says smirking. Both Jessica and I looks annoyed at the lady and I reply with. "We'll see you at the cash register" we walk away and start looking for dresses, I hear her whisper something inaudible, but I don't pay her any attention.

Jessica faces me and makes heavy eye contact. "So, I feel like you could go for a black mysterious look as Xavior is mysterious himself. I on the other hand have to go in a lighter direction since Kyle is going light." I agree to her statement and we scout out to look for the dresses.

I don't want to stay here any longer than I have to as the worker is sending off heavy glares which is making me more irritated than I have to be.

" VEE this one screams you " I hear Jessica pulling me to a dress and forcing me to fit it on.

(a black skin tight dress with a long v neck and open sleeves that reaches to the bottom of the dress)

I look skeptical in the mirror and think about how I'm going to move in such a tight dress, I turn to Jessica and see her looking at me. "I want something a bit more flowy so that I can move without feeling restricted." she nods and goes through the racks while I go back into the fitting room and change my clothes.

Jessica comes back with a silk black gown with a slit on the side. The top part is tight with the matrial that crosses over each other with an exposed back.

 The top part is tight with the matrial that crosses over each other with an exposed back