Chapter 28: Rookie Scratches

The first day of being undercover heroes was finally over, and what a day it was. The trio of students and teachers managed to come across a long time villain who went by the alias Gabarbera or something...like that....I think.

From the time Takato was the one that got electrocuted apart by the little shit head to the point where he finally enough and started to beat the shit of the little punk. And when I mean beat the shit of him. I mean grabbing his leg and then slamming him repeatedly onto the ground and then punching him in the face, Kicking in the gut and then firing his atomic breath in the crotch area before trying to shove a sign post straight up his ass but only stopped by Todoroki and Aizawa. All while singing this song in public to get his anger in check.

UA medical bay after Sun down:

Both Takato and Shoto were sitting in the front of the school medic room in their tattered costumes, unpleasant silence looking in the air like lingering specter. The two were waiting for Recovery girl to finish paperwork on the medical provisions.

Todoroki: "....So what's your favorite food."

Takato just replies by slowly looking at Todoroki with a look of 'WTF'.

Todoroki: "Sorry, that was a strange thing to ask. I'm not too good with holding conversations."

Takato: "Well, it's a start...Spicy Chicken Curry with slices of Chicken Katsudon on top. What about you?'

Todoroki: "Soba." The two exchanged glances before another minute of silence. "Quite the day huh...?"

Takato: "Well, it was certainly educational.." *Todoroki just slowly look at him with the WTF Look* "What?"

Todoroki: "For who?"

Takato: "The villain and the people who were watching the scene...." *Todoroki begins to chuckle a bit which Takato's eyes widen* "I don't think I heard you laugh man but if you think that's funny take a look of one of my old jokes." *Todoroki look over to Takato as he looks thru his phone ad then shows a gif to Todoroki*

" *Todoroki look over to Takato as he looks thru his phone ad then shows a gif to Todoroki*

Todoroki: "Pfffffffttt!" *Burst into laughter alongside Takato who just chuckles*

After 17 minutes of teaching Todoroki the way of humor, Recovery Girl walked out of the room to interrupt the two.

"Well then, any more injures to declare?" She asked the two as bluntly as ever.

Takato/Todoroki: "Nope./ Just minor bumps and bruises."

Both boys were discharged from school after a short-patch-up from Recovery girl. The day might not have been that much pleasant, maybe it was just luck, but it was good to see that Todoroki getting along with him.

As Takato was walking home, he sees a large bag moving around the ground heading towards him. It soon runs into him, which Takato gently lifts up the bag to see Yamato underneath the bag looking at him before licking his face happily.

Takato: *chuckles a bit before picking up Yamato and petting his head** "Hey Yamato what are you doing here?" *Yamato barks happily as Takato notices the piece of paper on collar and gently takes it out before opening note and reading it* "Hey, Takato...it's your big sister Erica...I'm sorry for telling you this on short notice but we have an big infestation going on at home..." *Takato and Yamato have a look of dread as they remember the last infestation problem as they start to shake uncontrollably as he continues to read note* "So I went ahead and asked someone to come take you and Yamato in for the week. Sincerely:....Your big sister Erica."

Takato: *sighs* "I wonder who's coming to take me-" 

Akane: "Hey Takato-kun!" *Takato and Yamato look over behind them to see Akane flying towards them before landing in front of them* 

Takato: "Akane? What are you doing here?"

Akane: "Oh well, your big sister asked me and Ochako to take you in for the week. And since our parents are out on a business trip right now."

Takato: "Well...that's oddly convenient..." 

Akane: *confused* "What do you mean?"

Takato: *sighs* "Nothing." Yamato barks happily catching Akane's attention which her eyes sparkles as she looks at the Shiba Inu.

Akane: "Aw..who's this little guy?" *She Pets Yamato who's pants and wags his tail happily.* 

Takato:  "Oh this it Yamato my new dog. I came across him on the two day break after the sport festival."

Akane: "He's really cute! Well should we get going!"

Takato: "Sure." *Akane, Takato (Who was carrying both his backpack and his large bag) walk together back home with Yamato walking with them.*

(A short detour thru the neighborhood later:)

Akane opens the door to her house and take off her shoes with Takato and Yamato soon enter the door. Takato takes off his shoes and looks around getting a better look as of the interior. it was clearly based off a well furbished traditional Japanese design while exterior was clearly based off a western design.

Takato: "Nice place you got here."

Akane: *chuckles a bit* "You're confused about the different themes aren't you?"

Takato: "No...I don't mind I kinda like it."

Akane: "Yeah, our dad is a sucker for Modern house designs while my mom likes traditionally ones. Both of them settled with this."

Takato walks inside and see Ochako walking in with a cup ramen.

Ochako: "Oh hey Takato." *slurps some noodles* 

Takato: "Hey Ochako." *Yamato barks wagging his tail which catches Ochako's attention*

Ochako: "Aw, what a cute doggy, is he your dog Takato?"

Takato: "Yup, This is little guy is Yamato, and don't worry he's potty trained." *Yamato barks happily which soon Ochako cuddles the little puppy.* "By the way...why are you eating a cup ramen?"

Ochako: "Oh um, well you see?"

Akane: *sheepishly*"We don't know how to cook..."

Takato: "Oh. In that case, let me take a shower first and then I will check the fridge and see what I could rustle up."

Akane: "Oh okay. The bathroom is down the corner to the right."

Takato: *pulls out a change of clothes* "Thanks, be right back."*Heads to the bathroom*

When he disappears from Akane's and Ochako's view, Ochako slowly moves close to her sister's ear. 

Ochako: "Aren't you going to jo-"

Akane: *blushing mad* "OCHAKO! WHY?!" *Ochako giggles a bit* "Ugh...you make fun of me but once you and-"

Ochako: *blushing hard before covering her face and starts floatinhg into the air* "Their is nothing between me and Deku!"

Akane: *blinks twice* "I never said Deku.." *Ochako eyes widen in bright red blush* "Why did you?"

Ochako: "Shut up."

Nearby Takato was in bathroom thinking the whole thing.

Takato: 'So Ochako has a crush on Midroiya....hm...better make a ship sail.. But what was that last part...Akane...in the bath with me....na-'*blushing hard* 'STOP IT TAKATO! WE JUST STARTED OUR RELATIONSHIP! but...still...'