Chapter Thirty-Three

All of the boys were on edge. It had been two days since Annabella had gotten the messages. Normally none of those threats would have bothered her, but no one should have been able to get near her room to take the pictures of her. Her dad and brothers were convinced that there was a mole in the mansion somewhere. She couldn't say that she disagreed with them. Annabella just hoped they found out in time who it was.

They wouldn't and it would cost them something precious to them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The mansion was under a severe lockdown right then. There was a mole amongst the people who worked there and allowed someone to get into his little sister's room and take pictures of her. Or maybe they had even done it themselves and had not let anyone in.

They had been keeping all of the teens from going to school which really didn't bother them that much since they hated going. Adriano had upped the guards training along with the boys. They needed to be prepared for anything.

Oh, but they weren't prepared for what happened to Annabella.

Tonight they were going to have a family dinner for the first time in a while. Everyone had been so busy, so they had put it on hold for the past few days. Adriano was ready to sit down and talk to Annabella. He was sure that she was hiding something from them, but the question was what?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Annabella was in her room, doing some painting to calm herself down since she had been so stressed out lately, when Armani burst into her room like he owned the place. She swore that one day one of the boys would walk in and she would be changing and if they did she would kill them.

"What do you possibly want that causes you to come into my room without knocking?" Annabella asked coldly, but Armani just kept smiling at her with a mischievous look in his eyes. She knew whatever he was up to and wanted to rope her into would get them into trouble.

"Can't I just visit my lovely twin to say hi?" He asks her sweetly. She gave him a 'really' look and he finally caved and told her what he wanted.

"Okay! Everyone has been really stressed out lately, so we are going to start a sibling prank war." He says while rubbing his hands together. He honestly looked like a villain right then.

"Okay, let's say I do agree to do this with you. What pranks would be pulling, because I have some good ones for some certain brothers of ours," Annabella told him while going back to her painting. It was a really dark painting that portrayed her feelings.

While she acted cold and emotionless most of the time, she still suffered from her fair share of mental problems. She wouldn't go into them right then, but they were certainly there, always reminding her about how no one would ever want her.

Annabella shook off those dark thoughts and tuned her brother back in.

"Well, I have some plans also but we would need to go to the store to get the things, and well, we aren't allowed to really leave the house as of right now, so I don't know how we would get them. Maybe we could get a guard or maid to go get them?" He starts to ramble on about ideas and who they could get to buy the supplies they needed, when Annabella cut in.

"Maybe we could just sneak out and get them?" She offered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Armani looked at his twin like she had lost her mind. Why did she think it is a good idea to sneak out when someone is out to get her literally? He might have been a good fighter, and even though it hurted his ego to admit it, if a group of trained guys came and tried to get her, he wouldn't stand a chance. Sometimes Armani questioned if she had any brain cells left with the dumb stuff she does.

Once when they were eating lunch, she was dared to eat all the hot sauce that they had in the house. Which just happened to be the hottest hot sauce in the world, Mad Dog 357 Plutonium No. 9. It had 9 million Scoville Hotness Units, which was really hot. They ended up having to take her to the clinic they had in their house because she ended up having some bad stomach pain. Safe to say they ended up grounded for a week for that stunt.

"Are you actually crazy? You have someone that is trying to kidnap you and you want to go to the store to buy things to prank our brothers with?" Armani asked her worriedly. Maybe he needed to get her sent to a mental institution.

She just shrugged her shoulders and nodded her head yes. He didn't know which question she was answering, but he was worried either way.

And that's how they ended up climbing down the side of the house and hopefully not into any dangers.

Only if they knew the danger they were getting themselves into.