three.

It had been a whole week since I discovered his streams. I had to admit, he was kind of funny.

"Y/N! Over here!" Izzy said as she waved her hands in the air. It was our first official day of school, we were all going to be in the same class. It seemed a little too perfect, but I didn't want to question it.

Our quartet got the whole back row to ourselves as we came to school much earlier than everyone else to get our seats. I sat in between Izzy and Oliver and Jacob sat on the left side of Oliver.

It felt so cozy, it felt so much more different compared to our previous school. We started to talk about the topics we thought we had to continue with while we were here.

"I'm gonna get such a bad headache, I hate this so much," I said as I dragged the last word. I rest my head into the corner of my arm as I didn't want to go back to studying. Without even knowing it, I drifted off to sleep.

Only to be woken up by Izzy within seconds as class was about to start. I shifted my head to look upwards as I rested my head on my right hand. There was someone sitting in front of me blocking my view of the board.

"There are a few transfer students from Mike Cranginton school," the teacher said as she waved for the four of us to come to the front, "Please introduce yourselves."

"Hi I'm Y/N, I hope to get along with everyone in class!" I started as I was standing at the far corner. I looked around the class trying to keep eye contact with everyone. Until a certain blonde caught my eye. My gaze stopped shifting and my eyes widened. Why was he in this class?

They all introduced themselves quickly and we went back to our seats.

Soon, lunch started and I got up and walked towards Tommy's table when a bunch of people started coming towards me.

"So like you guys are really smart right?" A kid wearing really big glasses asked us. I could already see Tommy leaving the class from the corner of my eye.

I couldn't get out of the situation because I didn't want my first impression towards my classmates to be bad. So I sat back down on my seat and answered everyone's questions, but gosh did I want to just walk out of the class to go talk to Tommy.

"Alright guys, should we go to the cafeteria? I am a little hungry," I said as I was really bored of the current situation we were stuck in. I knew that the other three would not speak up so I decided to just do it.

Everyone agreed and the big group of us moved to the cafeteria. They helped us go get our food and told us about the school. At the table in front of us, I could see Tommy sitting with some kids that weren't from our class.

They seemed immersed in their conversation, I didn't realise I was staring. Their group started to look at me and stop their conversation. I quickly looked away and tuned back into the group's current conversation.

"I'm going to the toilet, I'll meet you guys in class," I said to the group before detaching myself from them. Finally a breath of fresh air, I walked around trying to find the toilet. I got lost and found myself at the school courtyard.

I found Tommy and his friends outside filming a video. I stood at the side leaning against the pillar with my arms crossed trying to keep myself warm while watching them. His friend noticed me looking at them and nudged Tommy making him look up from the camera screen and right towards me.

I still get a little scared of something new
But I feel a little safer when I'm with you

His gaze shifted towards his friends as he muttered a few words to them before walking towards me.

"Lost?" He said looking right down at me. He was much taller than me and it wasn't even funny, he was technically always looking down at me. I nodded my head in defeat, I knew he was never going to let go of this.

We joked around as we walked back to class. I liked to tiptoe and use him as support so that I could seem like I was taller. As I far as I can remember, the only time I've ever been taller than him was when we were 11.

I walked into class on tiptoes while putting my hand on Tommy's shoulders to balance myself. I was looking straight at the ground, smiling as it was quite fun to do.

I wished we hadn't reached the class so soon

824 words