05 | drowned blood

Walking up to the large doors I opened them and walked in seeing the boys sitting in the living room

I tossed my keys on the table and walked past them trying to avoid talking. I absolutely wasn't in the mood to communicate; I just needed a drink and my bed.

"Long night?" I heard Lorenzo ask from across the living room.

I faced straight ahead not caring much to turn around and swung my jacket over my shoulder showing my now very much ripped top.

"Not really," I uttered walking up to the stairs thinking how fast I was going to reach my room to change.

Finally, as I reached the last steep, ready to walk up to my door I was held back once again.

"Maybe inform me the next time before going off to fuck someone." I heard from behind making me tense up and stop walking.

"What did you just say?" I asked turning my head not fully over my shoulder.

My eyes narrowed at him, yet he wasn't even fazed.

He walked closer tugging his hands into his pocket as if that was the most normal thing to do in this kind of a situation

"The next time inform me before you go off, fuck someone."

My blood started boiling and my hands turned into fists.

All I saw was red. I turned around and walked closer to him instantly pulling my knife out of my back pocket and holding it to his throat.

He didn't even flinch, nothing.

"If you ever disrespect me or talk to me that way I will end you," I said proudly.

Hearing those words always provoked me. I knew I had to get out of everyone's way before I erupt in my furious state.

Disrespecting a woman was something I had always hated. While I used my strength to overpower him, I saw a smirk form on his lips.

His hands were swiftly on my neck pulling me dangerously close to him.

"You really think you can kill me?" he asked simply pulling me closer until his chest was against mine feeling every muscle, every ab hidden behind that shirt even feeling his chest rise up and down.

"Let's find out. Shall we Prestante?" Instantly he pulled me over, my back pressed against his chest.

He leaned in; his mouth against my ear making my knees buckle beneath me. His large hands traveled down to my waist and stopped, holding them firmly to his body.

My eyes were locked on him, studying his movements to find an opening to free myself from his hold as he whispered.

"You look hot when you try to kill me, I would love to taste that body one day Bellissima ."