3.02

Helena woke up on the morning to the sound of George cursing the in hallway

Helena woke up on the morning to the sound of George cursing the in hallway. As she opened her door, still rubbing her eyes, she saw him stumbling on some boxes.

"Not a nice way to wake up, Georgie." The girl sighed as Meredith came to her door as well.

"Yeah, I was having a dream and you ruined it." The blond complained.

"Sorry. These boxes. Oh, the boxes! Callie said she'd bring her stuff over and, huh... it's all here." He struggled to put the boxes back in place.

"Is ok, George, I don't mind." Meredith reassured him as Lena walked over to her.

"Yeah, I like having Callie here." The short girl agreed.

"I don't mind either. Nah, I don't mind a bit." He tried to convince himself. "Kick her out." He whispered.

"What?" Helena asked, confused.

"I can't kick her out!" Meredith agreed. "You're the one that told her she could move in."

"I told her she could stay for a couple days, a couple days. It's been over a week. Now there are boxes and she using my computer. And she's here all the time, you have to kick her out..." The boy was cut short as the woman in question walked out of the bathroom.

"Hey, you guys might wanna wait a little while, there's no more hot water." She warned, starting to walk away.

"Kick her out." The boy whispered to Meredith.

"Mean." Helena mouthed back to him as Callie took some clothes out of her boxes.

Suddenly, Izzie opened her door as well. "Hey, can I ride with you guys to the hospital?"

"You're going to the hospital?" Meredith asked.

"Yeah, I'm gonna go in, talk to the Chief, see about coming back." She explained.

"Oh, yes, that's good! We miss you at work." The brunette girl smiled at her.

"Thanks. Anyway, just let me know when you're leaving."

"That's great. Izzie's coming back. That's... great, right?" Callie questioned.

The female interns nodded in agreement as George simply said. "That's my towel."

"Oh, sorry." The taller woman apologized as she took of the towel, standing naked in the hallway. At that, Helena widened her eyes slightly and looked away instinctively. George simply grabbed the towel and left, a frown on his face. "He's really moody in the mornings." Callie chuckled.

"Yeah!" Helena answered, her voice high pitched as she kept eye contact with the woman.

"He's... yeah." Meredith agreed.

——

As Helena and her people waited for the elevator, Derek came out of it. The Portuguese girl was reading an article she'd printed as he talked to Meredith.