58:

Renjun arc.
Y/n arc..
Zuley arc...
Yuta arc....
Doyoung arc.....
Liv arc......Birthday special
Nct..........typing.//

Once we had made it out of the club area he helped me on to the motorcycle since I felt a little bit tipsy.
I felt a bit sick.

I had drunk before with Hwanwoong without my mother knowing, a couple of times.

"You seem to be handling it well." Renjun said as he took off his jacket and placed it over my shoulders. "The alcohol."

I nodded.

"So you weren't always just a study class presy girl." He teased as he flicked my forehead softly.

"Shut up Renjun." I said as he got on the motorcycle behind me.

"Okay I will. Where should we go. I'm guessing you need fresh air."

"The beach..." I said remembering California had them.

"Hmmm..we might not be coming back home today. But okay, whatever you want Darling."

He started the motorcycle and I gently laid back into his chest as he started to drive it.

This was going to be a long ass ride.

/// Liv Birthday special arc ///

"You were looking for me?" Liv asked as she stumbled around with Doyoung.

He offered his arm to her which she denied since she hated being looked down on.

"I was..I was worried about you. I mean I still am, I believe you're drunk."

"I can still think and connect the dots. I'm just stumbling around a bit." She said as she finally agreed onto holding on to his arm since they were waking down a staircase.

"But why were you looking for me? Isn't Y/n the girl you are looking-"

"No. Y/n is my friend, you on the other hand isn't."

She froze and glanced at him. "So you don't consider me even as a friend. I see why you came, you think I'm a traitor of some sorts-"

"No. No. Heavens no." He glanced at her. "I see you more than a friend."

"Best friend?" She glanced at Taeyong in the distance. "Isn't he your best friend."

"How oblivious Can you get?" He nagged as he grabbed her by the shoulders to make her face him.

She stared into his eyes. Nervously her eyes scanned his face.

"I like you Liv."

Her jaw dropped a bit but she closed her mouth and glanced away from him.

"But you don't know me that well."

"I know. But I'd like to get to know you."

"I don't think you'll be able to adjust with my boundaries.." she muttered.

"Why? Because a man hurt you before? I know. Sungchan told me, when I asked him for permission to date you."

"You asked Sungchan for permission." She looked at him and smiled.

He nodded and let go of her shoulders. "And I understand, if you feel a bit unsafe if I hold you in a certain way, or why you don't like skin-ship. I understand. I'll respect it."

She smiled. "Mm..I thought you didn't like tattoos. So I tried covering them up..because I actually like you too."

"Your tattoos are great." He said as he smiled. "I think we should add one more."

"One more?"

"Mhm. A couple tattoo."

She smiled and nodded. "Alright I'll design it. But are you really sure you want to date me?"

"I'm very sure. I've never been so sure until now."

"Liv! What's taking so long?!" Sungchan yelled out as he ran up the staircase.

He smiled when he saw Doyoung. "Oh pardon my intrusion, I'll take my leave."

"Wait no. Wait Sungchan." Liv said as she reached for her brother.

"I want to introduce you to my boyfriend."

"Oh ho hi boy. You my sister's boyfriend? You hurt her and I'll kill you."

"I know. I won't hurt her."

Sungchan smiled and gave his sister a hug.

"See I brought you the best birthday gift right Liv?"

She giggled and nodded.

"A Boyfriend on your Birthday!"

Do young smiled and followed after the siblings.

He had finally gathered the courage to ask her out.

He never understood why Sungchan kept insisting on this very day, but it was because it was her birthday.

He placed his hand underneath the neckline of his shirt and grabbed the pendant he was wearing.

He was planning on giving his precious pendant to Liv, to prove they were dating.

That necklace was something he held on to long before he even was in the mafia. It was a gift given by his grandmother.

Now, it was time to pass it on to the girl he liked.

Happy Birthday Girl! This chapter I made it for your birthday!

N's view:
"Zuley keep your hands to yourself." Yuta kept saying as he helped her navigate to the exit.

She kept touching around since she couldn't focus, which obviously made Yuta jealous.

"Yuta." Her voice slurred a bit as she finally stumbled outside.

She was about to fall on a puddle of water, but Yuta grabbed her wrist and pulled her back up.

"I understand now why you don't like drinking."

"Drinking? I didn't drink." She lied as she let her legs flop. He held her up with both arms.

"Liar. Let's go home."

"I'm not done clubbing let me live a little,"

"If I let you live a little, for all I know you might wake up married with a stranger at the other end of the country."

"So you are a stranger?" She teased as she looked up at him.

He choked and glanced away. "I'm not. I'm your boyfriend."

"Oh what a bummer." She said and finally stood up. She kicked off her heels and sat down on the motorcycle.

Yuta sighed as he stared at the mess before him. But he chuckled remembering that was his mess.

He picked up the heels and tied them on to his jacket, he helped Zuley sit properly on the motorcycle before driving off.

Y/n's view:

The drive kept going, and the stars sparkled over out heads.

It was silent compared to other drives we had done, we were the only ones on the road.

My hair was flying around but I didn't mind it.

I liked this fresh and feeling of being free.

I still felt a bit sick since the alcohol was still there in my system. And I could tell Renjun wasn't enjoying my hair in his face.

He kept driving, quiet and not saying anything to me. He was just letting me enjoy the silence and comfort between us.

"We'll be there soon I think." He said as he slowed a bit down.

"The beach. I can smell it."