mondstadt ❧ celebration

"to you, mondstadt's hero."

mondstadt characters x readerfluff ❧ to celebrate for the next year, the folks of mondstadt decided to hold a party for you

fluff to celebrate for the next year, the folks of mondstadt decided to hold a party for you

.

Festive lights strung across the hinges of the Dawn Winery glowed with bright colors. The darkness of the night sky encroached as the sun began to set. The smell of sticky honey roast filled the air as you finished lining the last bit of lights before a familiar voice called out to you.

"Careful (y/n)!" You smiled, turning around to see Amber waving at you from down below. You giggled and nodded at her. "Got it Amber! Why don't you go check on Venti? He's on the other side—"

"Check on who~"

Venti floated above you, a teasing smile lacing his lips. You huffed, rolling your eyes at him. "Don't go around abusing your powers, Barbatos." Venti grinned, flying over to you and gently taking your hand into his. Anemo particles flew around you and suddenly, you were lifted into the air.

"B-Barbatos, let me down!" You shouted as Anemo winds carried you into the air. Venti laughed before guiding you down to Amber who was waving at you two. "Venti! Be nice to (y/n)!"

Venti stuck his tongue out playfully at Amber as the two of them guided you into the manor. Inside, Lisa, Barbara, and Jean were setting the large table set in the middle of the manor. Atop, was a variety of different foods prepared by the maids of the manor.

"Thank you for setting up guys, everything looks great." You commented, smiling at the three of them as the three moved aside some plates for a basket of fruits. Lisa chuckled, her hand reached out to you and caressed your left cheek. "It's not a problem my dearie, everything here is for you after all."

Heat rose to your cheeks at Lisa's touch to which Jean walked over and gently took Lisa's hand from your face. "Lisa, let's refrain ourselves from doing these things."

Lisa giggled, taking a step back. "Oh? Jealous much, Acting Grand Master...? Perhaps you have taken a liking to our hero."

Jean's sapphire eyes widened at her friend's words, pink dusted her cheeks as she furiously waved her hand in front of her in denial. "O-Oh it's not like that!"

Barbara sighed, looking at you with a smile on her face. "Glad to see you (y/n)... Ignore Big Sister and Lisa's antics." You laughed at Barbara's words as Jean frowned.

"I was just trying to say—"

"Jean! Jean! How do I look?!" A child-like voice chimed from the top of the staircase to which a familiar head of blonde decorated with flowers and jewelry sat atop it. She came skipping down with her brand new dress on, one decorated with cecilias.