° TWENTY TWO °

Ing walked through the walkway her white hair swaying slightly after her. In her hands was a novel and she brought the novel to her face while turning to check where she had stopped.

"Hello" someone said and Ing blinked her eyes surprised.

"Hi" Tomisin said again as he pursed his lips. He had never been nervous in his entire life and one of the few times he had to be nervous was when he wanted to talk to a girl? Of course only few girls could make one when nervous if you wanted to talk to them.

"Hello" Ing replied as she lowered her hands.

"I kinda need your help" Tomisin said as Ing furrowed her brows.

"My help?" Ing asked and Tomisin nodded.

"Yeah. There's this article I'm working on and I need to write some stuffs about Thailand tradition.  Even though you don't live there any longer, I figured out that you should still know a few things" Tomisin replied and Ing nodded.

"You can always visits the Computer Lab and use any of the computers to look for what you what. There's no need to ask me" Ing said as Tomisin chewed his lower lip nervously.

"I can and I could but hearing it from you would be better" Tomisin said and Ing shrugged.

"Okay. What part of the traditions are you curious about?" Ing asked as Tomisin smiled.

"You seem a little busy so I wouldn't trouble you now. Finish your novel first. I need to write the article up to a place. I'll come to you" Tomisin said as Ing nodded.

"Okay then" Ing said as Tomisin nodded.

"Its okay to call you Kaning right?" Tomisin asked as Ing turned to Tomisin and chuckled.

"Its been long anyone apart from the girls called me that" Ing replied as she nodded and smiled.

"You can. I like it" Ing said as she walked into her class. Tomisin watched her until she sat on her seat and rubbed the back of his neck.

"She's really pretty when she smiles" Tomisin said as he walked back to his class.

Ing chuckled as she sat down making the girls turn towards her.

"What is it?" Faidat asked as Ing instantly wore a straight face.

"Nothing" Ing replied as Jemimah grinned.

"I saw him you know" Jemimah said as Ing feigned ignorance.

"Saw who?" Ing asked.

"Tomisin nah" Jemimah replied as Sewa also grinned while Faidat folded her arms.

"You have a thing for that guy?" Faidat asked and Ing shrugged.

"I don't remember saying that" Ing replied as Sewa slapped Faidat's arm playfully.

"Girl has been crushing on him since last term" Sewa said as Faidat rubbed her arm.

"Sewa nah. Your hand is painful" Faidat said as she turned to Ing and chuckled.

"Wow. Didn't think you would actually like someone though. No one is ever your type. You and Jemimah.  Sewa will be having fantasy about guys" Faidat said as the girls burst into laughter.

"What did he say? He looked really nervous" Jemimah asked as Ing chuckled.

"He's writing an article and has to write some things on Thai traditions so he asked for my help" Ing replied as Sewa nodded.

"Seems like what I heard is true" Sewa said as rhe girls turned to her.

"What did you hear?" Ing asked.

"That's he writes. Articles, poems and all. He also writes for the school blog and they pay him" Sewa replied.

"Wow. That's really cool" Faidat said and as Ing was about to say something they noticed that their class was suddenly crowded.

"What's going on? What are N students doing at our class?" Sewa asked with a frown as a dark skinned boy stepped into the class and walked towards the girls.

All the girls stared at him like an alien. Sewa was even more surprised when the boy turned to her. They all recognized him, she did recognize him.

Lade-Muyiwa Ayomide,  the genius of the Arts class. Born to a billionaire father. His father's name was on Forbes richest men in Africa. Ayomide was friendly and never used his status to oppress others.

He was cool and gentle but the girls never spoke to him before. They never had a reason to. Sewa glanced at the boys outside the class looking at the both of them and frowned before she folded her arms and turned back to Ayomide.

"Your friends seem very excited. As if they are anticipating something. Care to tell me what's going on?" Sewa asked as Jemimah frowned as well while Ayomide pursed his lips.

"So Sewa, whatever happens or whatever I do. I really hope you won't take offence" Ayomide replied and Sewa chuckled as she suddenly realized something.

"Wait! Am I the subject of some stupid truth and dare right now?" Sewa asked as she rose to her feet. Seeing that Ayomide wasn't replying, she chuckled and opened her mouth to say something but her words never got to see the light of the day as Ayomide pulled her towards himself and kissed her.

He woved his tongue in her mouth as he kissed her. Sewa's eyes were wide open as she stared at Ayomide shocked and surprised. The latter released her after a while and took a few steps backwards.

"Adesewa, I do really like you" Ayomide said before he bolted out of the class.

Everything happened in a few minutes but to the
onlookers it was like a few seconds. Everyone had their jaws down as they stared at Sewa in shock.

"Ahhhhhhh....... " Sewa screamed bringing everyone back to their senses.

"You bastard! You idiot! How dare you steal my first kiss!? I wasn't reserving it for you! Give me back!" Sewa yelled as she panted and turned to her classmates who were looking at her with wide eyes.

"First kiss?" Someone asked as Sewa scoffed.

"What? Why are you guys staring at me as if you saw an alien? Is it because I said its my first kiss?" Sewa asked as she chuckled.

"Look at them. I might talk dirty and read dirty books but I am still an innocent girl. I am an innocent girl! Get that into your damn heads" Sewa yelled as she stormed out of the class and walked towards N class.

The students all went silent upon seeing Sewa who was panting. She looked around the class and rubbed her forehead when she didn't see Ayomide.

"Where's that motherfucker who stole my first kiss?" Sewa asked as the class remained silent.

"Where's that mother fucker?!" Sewa yelled as she kicked a table and the guy seating on the chair flinched.

"He was so bold earlier. Don't tell me he turned into a coward within those few seconds" Sewa added as she hissed.

"He should take responsibility. Where's he?" Sewa asked again and rhe class remained silent.

Jemimah, Ing and Faidat walked into the class as Jemimah sat down on a table and swung her legs over a chair.

"Where's he?" She asked slowly as Ing and Faidat leaned on the wall and on the door.

Sewa suddenly burst into laughter as she stared at them. She knew they were hiding Ayomide.

"Ya! You guys won't tell us where he is or you want us to turn the class upside down?" Sewa asked as Ing walked inside the class and tapped on a table slowly.

"We don't make empty promises"

OH GOD, I LAUGHED SO MUCH WHEN I WROTE THIS CHAPTER.

SEWA IS SO SO SO DRAMATIC.....  HER FIRST KISSS MEHNNN