11

After my talk with Xander, I went to find Lorenzo and Alfonso in their office. When I find them there I inform them that I would be honored to be adopted by both of them and they were very happy

Today I am gonna speak to uncle Adam. I asked from everyone not to say anything because he needs to hear it from me and then everyone knows. Alfonso told Miss L yesterday. He wanted to thank her for taking care of me and she was very happy about me becoming part of the family. Everyone is being super nice and I am glad to be part of their family. They actually told me they were part of the mafia so that I knew what I was getting myself in before going through the adoption. They also explained that I am officially their mafia's weakness.

To say Adam was surprised to see me was an understatement, I think he wanted to kill me twice. First when he saw me in the house but then he hid me behind his back trying to shield me from everyone and telling them that no one was to touch me. The second time was when I explained everything. He started yelling at me when he found out I was homeless but when he got everything out of his chest he hugged me and kissed my head. I really do love them, they are my family.

I already graduated high school before Ma died. It was like she knew I was gonna get abandoned when she dies so she wanted me to finish early. It has now been a month since I moved in, which means next week is my birthday. I did not want a party I just want to go to the graveyard. But they told me that on everyone's birthday they have a barbecue get together.

Right now I and Elijah are sitting in an ice cream shop. I have loved every minute of this month, they really meant it when they wanted me to become family. I have been getting along with everyone but I am closest with Diego and Elijah even tho I love them all the same. Oh of course Xander will always have his special place, and I love that they are not jealous that we have a special bond.

As we are eating ice cream Elijah is telling me stories of embarrassing moments of the brothers. After we are done we went home. Oh forgot to tell you not only have I a bank card from Xander I have one that shares an account from Alfonso and Lorenzo. They told me there would be an automatic transfer of money each month from each of them and I could do what I wanted with it and if I needed more they would be more than happy to give me. But I would doubt that because the money is too much for every month.Today is my birthday and everyone is here to celebrate. As I'm looking at the adults and see miss L, uncle Adam, Lorenzo, and Alfonso, I realize how lucky I am and can't help but smile at how my life has become and I could definitely live like this until I am 18 cause this right here is family. Alfonso and Lorenzo have been acting like parents since I met them then my biological since I was born