Chapter Ten

The two arrived at the house. A wisteria symbol was painted on the door. Mono knocked on the door. The door opened up, and an old lady appeared. "Yes?" Zenitsu trembled with fright. "M-Monster. She's a monster!"

"Zenitsu-san that's not nice." Mono said to the blonde male. "We're very sorry for disturbing you, but we were told to come here." Mono said. The lady bowed to the four slayers. "You must be the demon slayers, yes? Please come in." The woman said, the lady led the four into the house. She prepared their food, the three boys sat down at the table. Mono bowed to the lady, thanking her. Mono sat down at the table with the boys.
Inosuke was grabbing the food with his bare hands shoving it in his mouth. "Use your chopsticks." Zenitsu said. Inosuke took a bite out of his food. "If you're hungry, you can have some of mine." Inosuke glared at the male, taking his food. Mono managed to take one bite out of her food, until Inosuke ended up taking the rest of it. Mono sighed.

'That's fine, I'm not that hungry.'

The four of them finished eating, and the lady prepared their beds for the boys. The lady turned to Mono, "Would you like your own room, Miss?" Mono shook her head, "No, I'm fine sleeping in here with them." The lady left to grab a futon for Mono, she came back a couple seconds later and set it up.

Zenitsu started freaking out, but Tanjiro hit him on the head to stop him from saying anything rude. "I could have set it up for you." Mono said. "It's fine dear, just sit down. A doctor is here to check your injuries." The four sat down on the futons.
Mono had no broken bones.

Zenitsu had two broken ribs.

Tanjiro had three broken ribs.

And Inosuke had four broken ribs.

"I can't believe all three of us have broken ribs." Zenitsu said, "How does Mono-chan not have any ribs broken?" He added, looking at the girl that sat by the wall. She was in an old tan night shirt, that was too long for her. Her hair was still up in a messy bun. "My bump hurts more than my ribs." Inosuke said.

Mono and Tanjiro both apologized to the male. "Why are you apologizing, Mono-san?" Tanjiro asked. "I kicked him before you showed up. I might have been part of the reason why he's got some broken ribs."

"Hey, what about me, where's my apology?" Zenitsu asked.

"I refuse." Inosuke said.

"Just apologize!" Zenitsu said. Zenitsu suddenly asked about the box. He asked why he was carrying a demon around. Tanjiro smiled at the blonde male. "You knew this whole time and you protected it. You really are a good person, Zenitsu-san." Zenitsu got all giddy and started rolling around on his futon. The box started rattling. Zenitsu stared at the box and started freaking out. Yelling about how the demon was gonna get him. He ran around the room trying to get away from the box.

The door on the box opened. There was Nezuko, in all her beauty.

Mono walked over to the box and greeted the girl. Zenitsu stared at the two girls. "This is my..."

"Tanjiro. You... You're so lucky!!" Zenitsu had the look of pure rage on his face. Tanjiro looked at the male confused.

"So you were carrying such a cute girl with you.. and you had a beautiful girl follow you around.. So you were with two cute girls every single day... And going on your journey with such joy."

"GIVE ME BACK MY BLOOD THAT I BLED FOR YOU!!!!" Zenitsu started ranting about how he didn't work this hard so that Tanjiro could be with every girl he meets.

"I got beaten up by a pig because of this?!" Mono calmly walked over to the enraged blonde male. She hit him in the side of the neck and knocked him out. Mono picked him up and laid him down in the futon. Mono then turned to Tanjiro. "He was being way to loud, he might wake everyone up." Mono said.