Heat day 14

Third POV

CRASH!! That was the sound made when Marinette as Ladybug hit a wall. She huffed and looked around. This akuma becoming difficult cause as the fight went on. The heat radiating from him increases. Shw knows she needs help but Chat Noir gave up his miraculaous.

He didn't say why though. And the other miraculaous holders identities were revealed so she can't call upon them. She also doesn't trust anyone minus her boy friend. And that's when she got an idea. She ran and hide. Then after making sure that she wasn't followed went to the apartment her boyfriend got her. There she she grabbed the mouse, cat, snake, dragon, bee, fox and horse miraculaous.

Marinette POV

I put the Miraculaous's on then transformed.

"Mullo get squeaky!"

I then split myself up into seven parts. I then unified Lonng, Tikki, Sass, Pollen, Trixx and Kaalki. Then opened a portal to get more help.

Damian POV

"Richard what are you doing?" I asked since he was at the computer typing non stop.

"Trying to find blueberry. She disappeared and there's a Akuma on the loose called heat stealer." Just then a portal opened and seven multimouse's stepped through. They all looked slightly different. Then the ladybug and mouse one stepped forward.

"Damian Wayne we need your help. Will you be willing to weild the black cat miraculous temperarely?" I agreed. She then handed me the ring. I used it to transform into demon cat. She then opened a portal and all of us minus Grayson stepped through.

Just then heat stealer shot a blast of the heat he has stolen. It hit multihorse. She fell back but got up and ran somewhere to hide to get her bearings back. Then I heard a flute and knew multifox was using her ability.

And then all of a sudden there several of every hero here. They all charged at once leaving one mulibug and me.

"He's distracted. So multibee should be able to sting him." I nodded then she pulled me along. But then she was flung to the side. I looked and saw that all of the mutlibugs were gone. She groaned and got up. She was radiating heat from the attack. But was grinning I looked and saw he was frozen.

I walked over and multibee handed me a hand warmer. I cataclysm it and multibug captured the akuma. She brought me home and took the ring. Back she went and put all of the Miraculaous's back except hers and came back. We snuggled up and she ended up falling asleep from the battle in my arms. Which I had no complaints about.

 Which I had no complaints about